Trump accuses Obama of wire tapping him during campaign

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jonathan View Post
    You were just spewing post after post of "show me the proofs," despite now essentially admitting to what has always been obvious to everyone, and you're now spewing baseless shit based on shit you probably scraped off the Huffington Post.

Liberals in a nutshell.

And yet no proof from you clowns as to how and when Obama 'tapped' Trump. That he was under an investigation is irrefutable. That he warranted it, looking more and more like it every day. That Obama ordered it? So far nothing.

So who's the crook?

Comment

• Originally posted by budgie View Post

And yet no proof from you clowns as to how and when Obama 'tapped' Trump. That he was under an investigation is irrefutable. That he warranted it, looking more and more like it every day. That Obama ordered it? So far nothing.

So who's the crook?
      Certainly not Obama. His Kenyan Islamic upbringing prohibits it.

Comment

Certainly not Obama. His Kenyan Islamic upbringing prohibits it.

There we go. Same chumps who believe in birtherism will follow Trump's wild accusations to the grave. It's a matter of faith.

Comment

There we go. Same chumps who believe in birtherism will follow Trump's wild accusations to the grave.
          I was kind of hoping you'd be more triggered, but meh.

Originally posted by budgie
          It's a matter of faith.
          Ya'll are quite the experts in matters of faith. Nothing requires blind brainless faith quite like the liberals beliefs in stories of golden showers with Russian hookers, paranoia regarding mysterious Russian connections that still exist only in their heads but are still accepted by liberals by faith as gospel, or the faith that Trump "must surely be up to his elbow in slimy deals" based on something you just pulled out of your ass.

The problems with such arguments based on blind faith is that they work, but only on preaching to the faithful. But hey, that's partly why ya'll lost. "Never buy into your own bullshit" as they say. Cheers!

Comment

You were just spewing post after post of "show me the proofs," despite now essentially admitting to what has always been obvious to everyone, and you're now spewing baseless shit based on shit you probably scraped off the Huffington Post.

Liberals in a nutshell.
            That pretty much sums it up. Nothing new, it's just like Groundhog Day.

Comment

• Sources: Russia tried to use Trump advisers to infiltrate campaign

The FBI gathered intelligence last summer that suggests Russian operatives tried to use Trump advisers, including Carter Page, to infiltrate the Trump campaign, according to US officials. The new information adds to the emerging picture of how the Russians tried to influence the 2016 election, not only through email hacks and propaganda but also by trying to infiltrate the Trump orbit. The intelligence led to an investigation into the coordination of Trump's campaign associates and the Russians.
              These officials made clear they don't know whether Page was aware the Russians may have been using him. Because of the way Russian spy services operate, Page could have unknowingly talked with Russian agents. Page disputes the idea he has ever collected intelligence for the Russians, saying he helped the US intelligence community. "My assumption throughout the last 26 years I've been going there has always been that any Russian person might share information with the Russian government ... as I have similarly done with the CIA, the FBI and other government agencies in the past."
              But the intelligence suggests Russia tried to infiltrate the inner-workings of the Trump campaign by using backdoor channels to communicate with people in the Trump orbit, US officials say.
              - http://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/21/po...ate/index.html

Comment

So far nothing. Key words being "so far".

Still waiting for proofs from the LIberals/Democrats by the way... You know "Russia hacked the elections", "Russia hacked the DNC", "Trump works for Putin", "Trump is part of the KKK", "Trump does not pay taxes", "Trump this", "Trump that", "Violent Trump supporters", "Hate crimes committed by Trump supporters", etc...

Oh wait! All these were lies! They are either false or committed by liberals/democrats/antifa.

Huh...

So yeah, just wait. You will get the proofs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivan le Fou View Post

So far nothing. Key words being "so far".

Still waiting for proofs from the LIberals/Democrats by the way... You know "Russia hacked the elections", "Russia hacked the DNC", "Trump works for Putin", "Trump is part of the KKK", "Trump does not pay taxes", "Trump this", "Trump that", "Violent Trump supporters", "Hate crimes committed by Trump supporters", etc...

Oh wait! All these were lies! They are either false or committed by liberals/democrats/antifa.

Huh...

So yeah, just wait. You will get the proofs.
                  Whatever do you mean? Have you not heard about the millions of super credible anonymous sources mentioned by CNN? (see above)

Comment

• Originally posted by CourageAboveAllValues View Post
                    Again, """"sources"""". And I like how open up back-door channels of communication becomes infiltrate.

​Sources over something literally every country tries to do to every candidate around the world. Color me shocked. Arrest Drumpf already dammit, it's not too late to install Hilldawg.

​Rooskie agents are under every bed, but apparently we should all ignore Saudis with briefcases of cash because that'd be racist.

Comment

• Originally posted by IconOfEvi View Post

Again, """"sources"""". And I like how open up back-door channels of communication becomes infiltrate.

​Sources over something literally every country tries to do to every candidate around the world. Color me shocked. Arrest Drumpf already dammit, it's not too late to install Hilldawg.

​Rooskie agents are under every bed, but apparently we should all ignore Saudis with briefcases of cash because that'd be racist.
                      "it is not too late, Hillary/Sanders can still be president. 10 ways to make this happen."

Comment

So who's the crook?
                        It's pretty fair to assume that Obama did order it under the guise of 'Russian infiltration' and then played around with legal technicalities in order for names to end up being leaked to the press. Trump was a joke at the beginning of the campaign and he was basically brushed off as a contender, but as soon as he became a threat all of a sudden the 'Russian' connection started making the news cycle with increasing frequency until it culminated in an outright accusation when the investigation hadn't and still hasn't ended.

Now, I'm not saying that there was no Russian spies working their magic around the Trump campaign because I'll leave that to the investigators, but what Obama did to sabotage Trump's campaign and presidency should be looked at with a critical eye. Imo, he acted unethically.

Comment

• Originally posted by nant View Post

It's pretty fair to assume that Obama did order it under the guise of 'Russian infiltration' and then played around with legal technicalities in order for names to end up being leaked to the press.
                          Sounds like a load of horse s#it to me. Only 'reasonable' to the same tiny minds who still believe in the absence pf all evidence that Obama is a Kenyan Muslim. Or that after nine investigations turned up zilch, Clinton is somehow liable for Benghazi.

Comment

Sounds like a load of horse s#it to me. Only 'reasonable' to the same tiny minds who still believe in the absence pf all evidence that Obama is a Kenyan Muslim. Or that after nine investigations turned up zilch, Clinton is somehow liable for Benghazi.

Cherry picking much?

Comment

• So let me get this straight: on the "Russia hacked the DNC" we have to prove it did happened, but on the "Obama tapped Trump Tower" we are suppose to prove it didn't. Facepalm.

Comment

I'd love to see you foaming at the mouth if Rex Tillerson was caught running a totally unsecured private email account for State Dept business to avoid Freedom of Information Act laws so he could funnel millions of dollars in foreign government donations to a slush fund "charity" like the Clinton Foundation (now defunct). As for one of the most corrupt and incompetent Secretary of States we've ever had, Thank God she's not POTUS. Good God, how much more obvious could her incompetence be? She couldn't even beat Donald Trump.

Nevertheless, the report is a devastating account of staggering dereliction of duty and deception by the president and his top subordinates. Front and center in every phase of this disgraceful episode is Mrs. Clinton, whose appalling judgment and character flaws are amply illustrated in its pages.
                                http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...ouse-committee

Comment

Working...
                                X