X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rapier55
    started a topic I'm right and you're wrong - US Politics Thread

I'm right and you're wrong - US Politics Thread

Welcome President Donald Trump, the 45th President of the United States.
    Born June 14, 1946 in New York City.
    Wikipedia Page

Time for a new thread on President Trump's politics, policies, nominations etc.

• digrar
    replied
    This thread was a shit show.

I don't think we need a stand alone US politics thread, it's obviously a bright light that dull moths can't keep away from.

So if you have a topic on US politics that is of interest, start a thread, the topic can get discussed in that thread and it can then fade away once the interest diminishes.

Then maybe we can do away with the back forth about how big a dickhead the person you don't agree with is.

Okay?

Leave a comment:

• commanding
    replied
    Texas gov. Rick Perry just now sworn in as Energy Secretary. Not sure how he will do, but he is a very good guy and was an excellent gov. for Texas. I had rather seen him in a different position in the POTUS cabinet, but Mr. Trump knows best.

Leave a comment:

• Spartan10k
    replied
    Originally posted by Derbedeu View Post
    Some pretty startling numbers, particularly with regard to free press:

http://www.people-press.org/2017/03/...y/democracy_3/
    I don't particularly like how they worded the question re: the press. It's too open to interpretation. Also lol at the democrat numbers who think opposing views should be protected. That's how you know that poll is junk cause that ain't how the democrats roll.

Leave a comment:

• Derbedeu
    replied
    Some pretty startling numbers, particularly with regard to free press:

http://www.people-press.org/2017/03/...y/democracy_3/

Leave a comment:

• Ivan le Fou
    replied
    Stay classy Democrats, stay very classy.

Former Obama, Clinton volunteer fired over sickening tweet about Carryn Owens
    http://twitchy.com/sd-3133/2017/03/0...-carryn-owens/

Oh and a lot of Democrats should also resign from their position. I mean, a lot of them met with Russian diplomats in 2016 and 2015. No?

Leave a comment:

• Spartan10k
    replied
    Originally posted by Marsch

And if he would have gotten his degree at the same "Baumschule" you obviously have graduated at. What difference does it makes about what he is saying? Answer that question. Can you?

No sorry, simply because it's not true. I'm not the type that's betraying himself like you're doing with evading the really relevant points. Which basics didn't I understand? Please tell. Bet you can't!
    Lol, you talking about "arguing in an intelligent manner" is just an oxymoron galore (see your last sentence as shining example).

Why do you think somebody like Stuja comes in here and tells me "not all Americans are like Spartan"? Think about this!

Sorry, I can't follow you. Please explain.
    Stuja isn't even American. Well you don't understand the first goddamn thing about the various cultures here. You impose your own twisted notion of morality and "logic." And did you miss the part where I said I was done debating? You however are still attempting to, and failing I might add.

But it is sad more Americans aren't like me. If there were we probably wouldn't be some stupidly absurd number in debt, and there wouldn't be as many people falling victim to absurd conspiracy theories.

Originally posted by anon45

Matthew 7:3
    Sorry I don't speak heretic. What's that got to do with anything?

Leave a comment:

• anon45
    replied
    Originally posted by Ivan le Fou View Post
    The Left.

Frantically trying to change the outcome of the elections by "any means necessary".

So Republicans are part of the left now?

Leave a comment:

• Centurion17
    replied
    Originally posted by anon45 View Post

Where are you seeing that narrative? Sounds like a strawman.

​Because the Democrats are still in shock to this day that Trump won and not Queen Hillary, while we are on the subject on investigation how about open one up for the Clinton Foundation and their foreign ties and donations?. Last I heard their doors were closed and had to lay off staff, wonderful.

Leave a comment:

• Marsch
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartan10k View Post
    Breitbart is more believable than any of the MSM news sources. FOX news included.
    Just...lol.

Originally posted by Soldat_Américain View Post
    WTF...yeah, if it's not a business law text book he probably thinks it is stupid.

Dude went to Wharton, don't play this idiotic game.
    Indeed, WTF!?! Like I've said the guy actually seems to be on to something.

Maybe you can point out why you think what he says is wrong? Without refering to where he studied because this seems to have to do absolutely nothing with the case or are there any infos about this "school" that are relevant in this relation?

Leave a comment:

• Soldat_Américain
    replied
    Originally posted by Marsch View Post
    It seems David Pakman is actually on to something when he says that Trump has limited literacy.
    WTF...yeah, if it's not a business law text book he probably thinks it is stupid.

Dude went to Wharton, don't play this idiotic game.

Leave a comment:

• Spartan10k
    replied
    Originally posted by ATSzmrots View Post

Breitbart is a neo-nazi fake news outlet.
    So sad!
    Facts!
    Breitbart is more believable than any of the MSM news sources. FOX news included.

Leave a comment:

• ATSzmrots
    replied
    Originally posted by riderboy View Post
    According to this, Sessions told the truth;

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...e-used-target/
    Breitbart is a neo-nazi fake news outlet.
    So sad!
    Facts!

Leave a comment:

• Ivan le Fou
    replied
    Hillary lied under oath about her private servers and stuff.

Yet the Democrats allowed her to keep running for the presidency and are ok with her running next time.

They were also all very fine with the rigged primaries.

Leave a comment:

• Spartan10k
    replied
    Originally posted by harryc View Post
    From the above article

Definitely did not have sex with that woman.
    Apples and airplanes. He was asked a specific question, he gave a specific answer. A truthful specific answer. Honestly, y'all leftists are making yourselves look bad, haha. Keep this up and y'all ain't never gettin the presidency back.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X