Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Polish domestic issues and news thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ATSzmrots View Post
    So San Escobar story made it to Russian twitter...lol. Our gov is so silly.
    Don't worry i expect they will change tune soon. mr. Waszczykowski and mr. Macierewicz are negotiating with Westeros purchase of two dozens Dragons for our breeding program at Janow.

    Narina representative is expected to arrive next week if weather does hold. The meeting is belived to be about leasing technologies for combating global warming. Now according to MFA we will be able to burn all the coal we want untill snow turns black. Jon Snow could not be reached for comment unfortuntalty.

    Glory to the gnome.
    Last edited by Asheren; 11-01-2017, 03:53 AM.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ATSzmrots View Post
      So San Escobar story made it to Russian twitter...lol. Our gov is so silly.
      stop paranoia. it is polish twitter.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by merk666 View Post
        stop paranoia. it is polish twitter.
        What??????????

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ATSzmrots View Post
          What??????????
          san escobar twitter - faked account, maintained by somebody polish.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by merk666 View Post
            san escobar twitter - faked account, maintained by somebody polish.
            I know.
            What I meant was that this story with our MoFA and San Escobar is obviously now known in Russia since you, a Russian, brought it up in this thread.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ATSzmrots View Post
              I know.
              What I meant was that this story with our MoFA and San Escobar is obviously now known in Russia since you, a Russian, brought it up in this thread.
              stop...if we are orchestrating usa elections, how we can miss you - our best neighbour?
              yes, this story is everywhere in russian media.

              Comment


              • Meanwhile chairman of parliament authorized parliament guards to call BOR to remove protesting PMs by force.

                PiS controled media are calling "patriots" to arrive at parliament.

                According to media sources PiS plans to start next parlament meeting by 18:30 Warsaw time.

                Chairman of parliament informed that meeting will start at 19:00 Warsaw time.
                Last edited by Asheren; 11-01-2017, 09:41 AM.

                Comment


                • The attempted blockade of Polish Parliament has revealed deep divisions in the opposition and instead of attacking PiS the leaders of the two parties have decided to grab each other throats. Petru the leader of Nowoczesna has attacked Schetyna the leader of PO who returned the favor. Nowoczesna decided to go against PO and will not assist in continued blockade of the parliament.

                  The leader of the fourth largest party in Polish Parliament, Pawel Kukiz demanded that individuals responsible for unlawful disruption of parliamentary proceedings should face legal consequences.

                  PSL has distanced itself from anarchic violence instigated by PO and Nowoczesna.

                  Meanwhile outside of Sejm, in the cold of the night a gathering of individuals from the so called KOD movement has transpired. Their covering figures covered by darkness, their mostly old hateful faces remembering better times under communism illuminated by pale moonlight and their numbers dwindling due to financial scandals and infighting, they have staged a rally against Polish government. The usually anti-government media have described this eery sight as gathering of around 200 protesters, and as they usually inflate these numbers, it is safer to assume that the crowd numbered around 50-100 KOD desperados.

                  Comment


                  • Meanwhile in EU,

                    As their cities lay in despair; plagued by rape, crime and terror, their citizens witness to bloodshed and horror, the EU delegates have presented their candidates for the position of Chief of European Commission.

                    In the time of terror, murder and violence inflicted upon their citizens, these delegates debated how to punish Poland instead. Our country that has so far been spared terror their homelands now endure as every day struggle. Our country that does what it can to protect our nation, our prosperity and safety from the horrors EU has to live with now.

                    They make their pitiful claims of democracy, and all the while, they look upon us with loathing and disgust.

                    The very fools do not understand that any sanctions will make our nation and our spirit even stronger ! We will throw away the shackles EU has put on us and turn our sight to our true brothers in South and the East. And as their time will come, as the history will be written, the dying EU will look upon the face of united Slavdom and whisper "save us" to which we will shout "NO!"


                    http://natemat.pl/198961,jak-jest-wo...ardziej-realne
                    Last edited by Smokey; 11-01-2017, 03:37 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Smokey View Post
                      Meanwhile in EU,

                      As their cities lay in despair; plagued by rape, crime and terror, their citizens witness to bloodshed and horror, the EU delegates have presented their candidates for the position of Chief of European Commission.

                      In the time of terror, murder and violence inflicted upon their citizens, these delegates debated how to punish Poland instead. Our country that has so far been spared terror their homelands now endure as every day struggle. Our country that does what it can to protect our nation, our prosperity and safety from the horrors EU has to live with now.

                      The very fools do not understand that any sanctions will make our nation and our spirit even stronger ! We will throw away the shackles EU has put on us and turn our sight to our true brothers in South and the East. And as their time will come, as the history will be written, the dying EU will look upon the face of united Slavdom and whisper "save us" to which we will shout "NO!"

                      http://natemat.pl/198961,jak-jest-wo...ardziej-realne
                      Awesome stuff, I like it. Fairness dictates though I let you know that Russia has more Muslims than like the EU combined. Just so you know

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by flamming_python View Post

                        Awesome stuff, I like it. Fairness dictates though I let you know that Russia has more Muslims than like the EU combined. Just so you know
                        I don't have anything against Russia or Muslims There were Polish heroes who were Muslim like Josef Bem

                        But the EU?

                        The EU call us undemocratic. But EU's rule has shown itself nothing more than undemocratic! They call themselves defenders of justice? For what right do they have to tell us how to live? What authority do they have over our very lives? We are a free people and we will command our lands and our families as we see fit. The irresolute and spineless men of the EU will not dictate our path.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Smokey View Post

                          I don't have anything against Russia or Muslims There were Polish heroes who were Muslim like Josef Bem
                          You don't have anything against Russia or Muslims, but you mentioned a convert who fought against Russia:
                          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%B3zef_Bem

                          Apart from that, you love Russia, but you are the biggest fan of the most anti-Russian Polish political party.

                          Everything is so "logical" about you. It's morning, so please take your pills.

                          EDIT
                          I have just read the German source article and I love Spiegel referring to PiS as a right-wing political party.
                          http://www.spiegel.de/politik/auslan...a-1128970.html
                          It's advisable to have a big laugh after coming from work. I should fall asleep easier now after working at night.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Asheren View Post
                            Meanwhile chairman of parliament authorized parliament guards to call BOR to remove protesting PMs by force.

                            PiS controled media are calling "patriots" to arrive at parliament.

                            According to media sources PiS plans to start next parlament meeting by 18:30 Warsaw time.

                            Chairman of parliament informed that meeting will start at 19:00 Warsaw time.
                            Płaszczak just threatened them with up to 10 years of prison.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Smokey View Post
                              Meanwhile in EU,

                              As their cities lay in despair; plagued by rape, crime and terror, their citizens witness to bloodshed and horror, the EU delegates have presented their candidates for the position of Chief of European Commission.

                              In the time of terror, murder and violence inflicted upon their citizens, these delegates debated how to punish Poland instead. Our country that has so far been spared terror their homelands now endure as every day struggle. Our country that does what it can to protect our nation, our prosperity and safety from the horrors EU has to live with now.

                              They make their pitiful claims of democracy, and all the while, they look upon us with loathing and disgust.

                              The very fools do not understand that any sanctions will make our nation and our spirit even stronger ! We will throw away the shackles EU has put on us and turn our sight to our true brothers in South and the East. And as their time will come, as the history will be written, the dying EU will look upon the face of united Slavdom and whisper "save us" to which we will shout "NO!"


                              http://natemat.pl/198961,jak-jest-wo...ardziej-realne
                              Get your daily dose of medicine you whacked up psycho, Article 7 or possible sanctions will not be triggered by Polish government's stance on migration crisis, but by their controversial reforms and conflict surrounding the constitutional tribunal. Stop trying to feed people your bullshit paranoia.
                              A number of reforms undertaken in the last 12 months — the government takeover of public media entities, dismissals of civil servants, the introduction of a new surveillance law, and the strengthening of the general prosecutor’s powers at the expense of local authorities — have hollowed out Poland’s liberal-democratic foundations, even if some steps are not outrightly unconstitutional. In an interview with the pro-government weekly wSieci late December, Kaczyński accused the opposition of attempting a “coup” — perhaps the harbinger of a further hardening of the political course.
                              http://www.ecfr.eu/article/commentar...to_poland_7211

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Chomiq View Post

                                Get your daily dose of medicine you whacked up psycho, Article 7 or possible sanctions will not be triggered by Polish government's stance on migration crisis, but by their controversial reforms and conflict surrounding the constitutional tribunal. Stop trying to feed people your bullshit paranoia.

                                http://www.ecfr.eu/article/commentar...to_poland_7211
                                I think he did genuine 100% San Escobar canned BS.

                                Goverment outlawed company purchases above 3500$ payed in cash. Even if purchase can be easily proved by other means.

                                It will be pariculary a b..th for construction companies and car dealers.

                                Glory to the gnome.
                                Last edited by Asheren; 12-01-2017, 01:02 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X