This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ivan le Fou View Post

True, but you'll see... They will manage to turn this in their favor.
    Possibly atm but once he has the full power of the Government press operation behind him, and as President it will be, all bets are off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivan le Fou View Post

True, but you'll see... They will manage to turn this in their favor.
      Very possible.

I believe it is Mark Twain who said never get into a fight with anyone who buys ink by the barrel.

On a serious note, the real losers in all this mess is all of us. We deserve better across the board.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marsch View Post

Trump is a dick! He did or didn't you watched his dance on the stage? I don't have to pick any side. And? That gives him the right to make fun out of handicapped people? I'm (un)fortunately not allowed to vote in your country.
        If you'd put the jug of Kool-Aid down for ten seconds and go here:

(12:11)

You'd see he never made fun of a handicapped person.

Comment

• Given all the butthurt coming out of the left I'm surprised Twitter didn't delete his account the minute he was declared the winner. And there is FAR more worse on Twitter than anything Trump has said. Just the latest incident of liberals throwing a tantrum. They need to put their big boy pants on before 2020 or they can bet on another 4 years of The Don.

Never mind, just more fake news:

http://hoax-alert.leadstories.com/29...m-twitter.html

Comment

• Originally posted by ATSzmrots View Post

You know you want to see those Trump tapes.
            Except they'll be State of the Union tapes for the next 8 years! This reminds me a bit of the faked National Guard report that Dan Rather embarrassed himself with at CBS. Awful, awful journalism.

The document also makes specific claims about contacts between people working for Trump and Russian officials. It alleges that Michael Cohen, special counsel to Trump, was central to “the ongoing secret liaison relationship between the New York tycoon’s campaign and the Russian leadership,” and that he met secretly with Kremlin officials in Prague in August 2016. Reached by telephone on Tuesday night, Cohen denied the dossier’s allegations.
            The story is “totally fake, totally inaccurate,” Cohen said.
            “I’m telling you emphatically that I’ve not been to Prague, I’ve never been to Czech [Republic], I’ve not been to Russia,” Cohen said. “The story is completely inaccurate, it is fake news meant to malign Mr. Trump.”
            https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...-trump/512762/

Comment

• Originally posted by riderboy View Post
              Except they'll be State of the Union tapes for the next 8 years! This reminds me a bit of the faked National Guard report that Dan Rather embarrassed himself with at CBS. Awful, awful journalism.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...-trump/512762/
              Yup, Trump said this afternoon that it was a different Michael Cohen that was in Prague. Such a common name!

Comment

• Originally posted by riderboy View Post
                This reminds me a bit of the faked National Guard report that Dan Rather embarrassed himself with at CBS. Awful, awful journalism.
                I think this one is a bit different. There are voices saying there are parts of the dossier that are accurate and that there in fact are other sources and more stuff which has not been released. It looks like a effort to deflate by combining obviously false stuff with something more serious.

This will most likely continue to escalate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hanse View Post

If you'd put the jug of Kool-Aid down for ten seconds and go here:

(12:11)

You'd see he never made fun of a handicapped person.
                  Nice find. I still laughed.

Comment

• Originally posted by LAworkerbee View Post

Nice find. I still laughed.
                    Yeah, me too, but the left seems to have made up their mind about Trump, and it's an unshakeable unequivocal hatred. And, am I the only one to notice that all of the election rigging, Presidential debate cheating and fake news story telling is from our friends in the Democrat Party? So, I'm proud of Trump for telling the asshole CNN reporter who was screaming at him to go pound sand. About fucking time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post
                      I think this one is a bit different. There are voices saying there are parts of the dossier that are accurate and that there in fact are other sources and more stuff which has not been released. It looks like a effort to deflate by combining obviously false stuff with something more serious.

I see, so it's half fake? 3/4 fake? With such an obvious lie about a critical part of "the story" I think you should see a doctor about those voices.

Comment

• Trump Pentagon likely to abandon social experiments for core mission under Mattis, say experts

"The Pentagon could be poised for a rapid about-face under the Trump administration, with the Obama administration’s push for social reform surrendering to what could be an old-school emphasis on combat readiness and the spirit of the United States military, experts told FoxNews.com.

Under President Obama, the military sought to integrate transgender persons into the ranks, allow women into special operations forces and purge the nomenclature of gender-specific words, adopting what some critics say was a “politically correct” liberal agenda. That’s a contrast to the traditional U.S. military approach.

In addition, some Navy ships have been named for civil rights activists. And while the Obama administration has taken an inclusive approach on some issues, it has also worked to minimize expressions of Christianity in the ranks. For example, several officers have been disciplined for displaying Bibles or gospel verses in their quarters."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...y-experts.html

About f--king time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post
                          It looks like a effort to deflate by combining obviously false stuff with something more serious.

Or maybe you, like Buzzfeed, are just trying super duper hard to make this obvious troll fanfic a reality.

Comment

• Originally posted by HisRoyalHighness View Post
                            Or maybe you, like Buzzfeed, are just trying super duper hard to make this obvious troll fanfic a reality.
                            Even Buzzfeed is backpedaling. From their website. CNN has thrown Buzzfeed under the bus also.

A dossier, compiled by a person who has claimed to be a former British intelligence official, alleges Russia has compromising information on Trump. The allegations are unverified, and the report contains errors.
                            Say what you want about WikiLeaks, it is an outlet with a spotless record when it comes to the veracity of the documents it publicly releases. Compare that record to a statement released by BuzzFeed editor-in-chief Ben Smith (someone I've been sounding the alarm about for 10 years), who admits that he released the documents knowing they were unverified, unverifiable, and filled with obvious errors and mistakes. Smith even says outright, "there is serious reason to doubt the allegations[.]"
                            But without CNN's leftwing Jake Tapper leading the charge, as poor as Smith's rationale is, he would not have even been able to come up with even that.
                            So what we have here is a national media so devoted to destroying Trump they are now openly and proudly violating every basic ethic of their profession.
                            http://www.dailywire.com/news/12320/...hen-john-nolte
                            https://www.buzzfeed.com/kenbensinge...5k3#.lo0Vb11Mk

Comment

• Interesting, I saw a Buzzfeed article saying Alt right trolls are trying to claim ownership of their totally legit report along with screenshots of 4chan posts. It's incredible seeing the level of backpedaling and defense in a few short hours.

Comment

• There is more drama, alleged fornication, and BS in this thread than in an entire season of the "Bold and Beautiful"

http://www.boldandbeautiful.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X