Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy shit, mindblowing scoop right here.

Rubio's borderline frothing at the mouth. This is priceless.

Comment

• Originally posted by riderboy View Post
      Wow, going to be an interesting Presidency.
      Indeed. And a short one too.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dane View Post

Do tell. And tell me the one again about how Trump has no chance of winning the Presidency! I just love to hear that one! LOL!!! CNN attacking Trump; an analogy for your viewing pleasure.

Comment

• R. Kelly is set to perform at Trump's inauguration.
          Guess what these two have in common...

Comment

• Originally posted by ATSzmrots View Post
            R. Kelly is set to perform at Trump's inauguration.
            Certainly not linguistic creativity at least, though I'd pay to hear Trump say "is you tweakin'?!"

Comment

• If Trump is to continue tweeting - I think he should tone it down if not stop completely - he should really use it to his advantage and not do what everyone expects him to do. Don't call an actress over rated, instead congratulate her and just say she is wrong on the facts. Another thing, Trump seems to take classified information very seriously and is very tight lipped. He won't be giving away nuclear response times.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATSzmrots View Post
                R. Kelly is set to perform at Trump's inauguration.
                Golden showers? Rape? Allegations of "sexual misconduct" with teenage girls? Being horrible people?

Comment

• Christopher Steele, Ex-British Intelligence Officer, Said to Have Prepared Dossier on Trump
                  Former spy is director of London-based Orbis Intelligence Ltd.

A former British intelligence officer now working for a private security-and-investigations firm produced the dossier of unverified allegations about President-elect Donald Trump’s activities and connections in Russia, people familiar with the matter say.
                  clickbait

The leaker on Trump's kinky leaking on prostitutes has been leaked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Devil Child View Post

Golden showers? Rape? Allegations of "sexual misconduct" with teenage girls? Being horrible people?
                    Dude, your hate is showing.

Comment

• Originally posted by riderboy View Post
                      Dude, your hate is showing.
                      You know you want to see those Trump tapes.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dane View Post

I bet you were one of the people saying Clinton has a 98% chance of winning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Devil Child View Post
                          Former spy is director of London-based Orbis Intelligence Ltd.
                          What does the money say about them?

Comment

• Lol at mainstream media hoping the fanfic is real so they won't get assblasted for their stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivan le Fou View Post
                              I liked the way he told that CNN journalist to STFU.

Though, that CNN journalist later saying "that's not appropriate"? Seriously? The President just told you to shut up and not to be rude, yet you keep insisting and talking over one of your colleague.

Once you get invaded by them twice you learn to like them.

They are fiends, they have no humor, their food is horrible and their politics are nonsensical, but they are alright. I mean... they are not British.
                              Cannot make this shit up.

I think that is amongst the greatest things I have ever seen.

CNN getting a STFU smack down from Trump. Beautiful, just glorious stuff. This is better than fiction.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB_FXST View Post

Cannot make this shit up.

I think that is amongst the greatest things I have ever seen.

CNN getting a STFU smack down from Trump. Beautiful, just glorious stuff. This is better than fiction.
                                True, but you'll see... They will manage to turn this in their favor.

Comment

Working...
                                X