This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lyn View Post

So far 5 people are holding you. Do you feel comfortable?
    No! Some states are turning colors with just a .X% difference at 90+%. I can't....I just can't.

Comment

• Originally posted by HisRoyalHighness View Post
      Guys, it's so close, someone please hold me.
      Comrade. You need a drink. Even if Hillary wins, she's a lost cause. No one thought Trump would do this well so far.

Comment

• Trump is actually leading?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonathan View Post

NY Times just revised their forecast for the elections with Trump at 58% chance of winning. Look at the graph on the bottom of the page.

http://www.nytimes.com/elections/forecast/president

I'm laughing my ass off. Seriously thought it'd be Hillary in a landslide. Is the Orange Emperor really about to burn this biznitch to the ground? Ahahaha

Sure glad I pulled out of the market.

Warmaster Trump chances of winning are at 68% according to the NY Times at the moment, although it is unclear how they count. If he actually manages to pull this, against all odds, that is going to be one of the biggest FU to the establishment in the US. That would be glorious.

Comment

• Going to bed. Already 3AM on this shore.
            Brothers!!!.......The Emperor protects.

Comment

• Imagine a Trump presidency and a GOP house + senate majority. Looks like the Democrats have really fucked up with Clinton as their flag bearer.

Comment

• CNN projects Trump has won Ohio

Comment

• Last Florida tidbit for the night. A Recount is required by Florida law if the margin is within a half a percent. It looks like Trump is up by more than a percent in Florida.
                  http://enight.elections.myflorida.co.../Presidential/

With 99.39% reporting from the precincts.
                  http://enight.elections.myflorida.co...portingStatus/

I don't think Clinton can close the gap to even with a half percent at this point. Time to go to bed.

Long day of stockpiling canned food and shotguns tomorrow,

Comment

• OMG!! Dow futures had plummeted over 700 points because of potential Trump win! I think it's down about 4-500 atm.

Currently down 585.. I guess we know who Wall Street wants to win.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/08/stock...ight-race.html
                    Last edited by Nomoney; 08-11-2016, 07:31 PM. Reason: added update dow numbers

Comment

• The looks on the faces of the media types are fucking priceless. They're already freaking out because he's winning. They can't believe that all of those "rural, non college educated" voters are actually voting. They say it with venom dripping off their chins.They also don't understand why "white, college educated women" are voting for Trump in Florida because, you know, he says mean things and calls beauty queens fat when they break their contracts by getting fat. It must be amazing to be in Hillary's HQ right now. The level of pissed offedness must be awesome.

Comment

• Wisconsin went RED? WTF?

Comment

• Originally posted by California Joe View Post
                          The looks on the faces of the media types are fucking priceless. They're already freaking out because he's winning. They can't believe that all of those "rural, non college educated" voters are actually voting. They say it with venom dripping off their chins.They also don't understand why "white, college educated women" are voting for Trump in Florida because, you know, he says mean things and calls beauty queens fat when they break their contracts by getting fat. It must be amazing to be in Hillary's HQ right now. The level of pissed offedness must be awesome.
                          oh thank you CJ, you gave me the best laugh of tonight, though it may be helped by the MOSCOW MULE i'm drinking, you know all us Russian agents get free vodka.
                          I would love to see some of those YT videos of Hitler in the bunker changed to HRC in her bunker chewing out her generals. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by California Joe View Post
                            The looks on the faces of the media types are fucking priceless. They're already freaking out because he's winning. They can't believe that all of those "rural, non college educated" voters are actually voting. They say it with venom dripping off their chins.They also don't understand why "white, college educated women" are voting for Trump in Florida because, you know, he says mean things and calls beauty queens fat when they break their contracts by getting fat. It must be amazing to be in Hillary's HQ right now. The level of pissed offedness must be awesome.

LOL, whatever happens, whether Trump wins or loses, just watching CNN, ABC, NBC starting to get a bit frantic is hilarious. They're desperately looking for counties that lean Democratic and haven't fully reported yet.

Comment

• I should've known Hillary and her crappy fans would probably blow it. Silly me.

Comment

• My one entry here, Go Trump GO win it!!

Comment

Working...
                                X