Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinion: Treat Russia Like the International Poison It Is

By Eli Lake

The Russian air force has bombed hospitals and humanitarian convoys in Syria. Its army has occupied Georgian territory for eight years. Its hackers have pilfered e-mails from leading Democrats. Its “little green men” have annexed Crimea. Just last month, a Dutch commission of inquiry concluded that the Russian government provided separatists the missiles that shot down a civilian airliner flying over Ukraine in 2014.
    Rest at

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/artic...l-poison-it-is

Last edited by TheKiwi; 13-10-2016, 12:09 PM. Reason: No more than the first two sentences of an article

They don't have the balls.

It's not like I care for Russia's actions, but it's not difficult for them to drive the international conversation for their benefit when they're up against a bunch of people unwilling to make tough decisions.

Comment

Oh good more fucking retardation about Russia. This is new and exciting.

Speaking of "rogue states," How about we stop supporting and arming our buddies, the terrorist supporting Saudis instead? Or getting ourselves involved into every shithole that doesn't concern us all over the world and making things worse there?

Comment

Why the hell do you even bother posting such BS? You can stop reading it after first 2 sentences...

Comment

Mods should consider introducing punishments for click-baiting. Aggravated muppet-ish click-baiting.

Comment

Inoculation or a New Truman doctrine is actually not a bad idea. Not that it will defeat Russia but at some point both sides have so little to do with each other that they can go on about business as usual not having to care about the other side.

Comment

What Russia has done is small fries compared to what Murica has done.
              They're not the ones overthrowing governments and travelling around half the world to invade some dump because of petrol dollars.

But hey. Let's pick on Russia whose actions are limited to its borders and allies and tend to be reactionary.
              Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Hildemel View Post
                What Russia has done is small fries compared to what Murica has done.
                They're not the ones overthrowing governments and travelling around half the world to invade some dump because of petrol dollars.

But hey. Let's pick on Russia whose actions are limited to its borders and allies and tend to be reactionary.
                Just my opinion.
                Pretty much. We wasted all that time in the Middle East when we should have been conquering Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan10k View Post

Pretty much. We wasted all that time in the Middle East when we should have been conquering Mexico.
                  You sould have done it before you americanized Mexican population too much. Now i have heard the girls are fatties and not so sexy as they used to be
                  Well at least you can still have their tacos

Comment

What? It's already conquered. When Mexicans return home from the States they now find Staples, Office Max, Home Depot, Subway, Starbucks, and all the other corporate powerhouses have set up in their communities while they've been gone.

It must be a serious fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordoror View Post

You sould have done it before you americanized Mexican population too much. Now i have heard the girls are fatties and not so sexy as they used to be
                      Well at least you can still have their tacos
                      This is true. There are still some hot Mexican senioritas around.......but most of the ones that are here are landwhales now.

Comment

Smells like the 19th century all over again.

Comment

This is true. There are still some hot Mexican senioritas around.......but most of the ones that are here are landwhales now.
                          See. That's why the world hates you. Turning beauties into Sea elephants since 1763.
                          Don't dare to do it to russian beauties

Comment

Originally posted by LAworkerbee View Post

What? It's already conquered. When Mexicans return home from the States they now find Staples, Office Max, Home Depot, Subway, Starbucks, and all the other corporate powerhouses have set up in their communities while they've been gone.

It must be a serious fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu moment.
                            I went to Beijing in 2005 (Maybe 2006) and was amazed. Subways, McDonald's.... There was a frigging Starbucks INSIDE the Forbidden City - I don't think over ever seen an equivalent in a Western historical/tourist spot. I think it finally got closed down because the locals didn't like it - should have gotten a picture.

Comment

/probably10chars

Comment

Working...
                              X