No announcement yet.

Brexit thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tata smelts its steel in Britain then send it to Taa France to be turned into high speed railway lines..you both need each other so the border hassle in this day in age is solved by a rather easy PDF of a few measly kbs to the importer. Hardly the impediment they portray.

Its no where near like the days of the EEC and the precedents for trade have already been set. The horror stories are much made up

Comment

• Originally posted by primer View Post
      Tata smelts its steel in Britain then send it to Taa France to be turned into high speed railway lines..you both need each other so the border hassle in this day in age is solved by a rather easy PDF of a few measly kbs to the importer. Hardly the impediment they portray.

Its no where near like the days of the EEC and the precedents for trade have already been set. The horror stories are much made up
      Tata europe no longer exist. Its merging with Thyssen and moving HQ and residency to EU mainland.

Comment

• Originally posted by picanha View Post
        It will drag us all down. You'll see for yourself. Fools at the helm and nobody allowed to critisize it or self restriction on criticism because of peer pressure or the "greater cause is still correct".

Errors are not acknowledged/corrected because of egocentrism.

Plain dumb.

Just look at guys like Farage, he wouldn't score 90 on an average IQ test I am pretty sure of that

Chaos I tell you. The average familiy which gets fucked is of no interest - despite them believing they are.

Stuff gets destroyed to "be right"...

This is our new world.....
        the average family has been getting fucked for some time , long before the rise of right wing parties across Europe . Though forms of immigration have been a source of accusation the wheels were set in motion long before . low inflation and fixed price stability , the neo liberal agenda would be the first points of call in trying to understand what's going on . I'm afraid Europe is nothing more than an old lady thinking she is young and dynamic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asheren View Post

Tata europe no longer exist. Its merging with Thyssen and moving HQ and residency to EU mainland.
          Well the same applies

Comment

Well the same applies
            Not exactly. The whole merge is to avoid some issues like tarifs. I don't know details but it seem also tax residency will change this means UK will not see a penny from those mills profits. In same time from what i remember unprofitable ones were removed before merge.

Comment

• Thats become a merry go around in terms of finding said office to deliver the tax bill even within the EU

Comment

Tata smelts its steel in Britain then send it to Taa France to be turned into high speed railway lines..you both need each other so the border hassle in this day in age is solved by a rather easy PDF of a few measly kbs to the importer. Hardly the impediment they portray.

I don't know I wouldn't be too sure of that. It always seems like no hassle because the UK is still in the EU. You only notice the difference once you make business outside of the EU - you will be surprised how annoyingly difficult simplest things can be become.

If there is no trade deal than there are also no exceptions.

That's exactly what was said in the beginning. "We divorce!!! - but a few looks later - how about here in this special case even you have to aknowledge that it it makes no sense come on you would suffer too we keep it like it was? Ohh and here I have the next exception...

Comment

• Originally posted by bfc1001 View Post

the average family has been getting fucked for some time , long before the rise of right wing parties across Europe . Though forms of immigration have been a source of accusation the wheels were set in motion long before . low inflation and fixed price stability , the neo liberal agenda would be the first points of call in trying to understand what's going on . I'm afraid Europe is nothing more than an old lady thinking she is young and dynamic.

Soo your solution is to jump off nearest cliff because some guy told you its easy way out.

Comment

Soo your solution is to jump off nearest cliff because some guy told you its easy way out.
                    It depends..

Comment

• Originally posted by Nancy View Post
                      It depends..

Seem that at least 40 MP decided they would rather chose this way...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A24Q0IXy5zw

It seem that atm. EU and UK are wanting a sort of failsafe agreement. Agreement that would be binding for transition period regarding issues like customs union and would be automaticaly extended untill actual agreement is made.

I would say its pretty clear head in b..t crew wants UK to crash out of EU regardless of the cost.

Comment

• I think the reason people want to leave the EU with no deal is because we've already offered the EU the best deal we can (it's actually a very generous offer) and it seems clear that they won't do any deal whilst we're still in the EU, quite simply because they don't want us to leave. It's basically their way of trying to get us to stay. So we need to leave to make it clear that isn't happening, then maybe the EU will start discussing things reasonably.

Comment

• Originally posted by JMach View Post
                          I think the reason people want to leave the EU with no deal is because we've already offered the EU the best deal we can (it's actually a very generous offer) and it seems clear that they won't do any deal whilst we're still in the EU, quite simply because they don't want us to leave. It's basically their way of trying to get us to stay. So we need to leave to make it clear that isn't happening, then maybe the EU will start discussing things reasonably.
                          You do realize those idiots actualy refuse the deal you offered to EU too. By the looks of it i would say that both sides are ready to make a deal but can't because few wankers in the corner siting with thumbs in their ears in Tory. In same time there is not enough of them to push their way of things. Soo they are stalling things and EU and UK wants to ensure this tactics fails till UK has goverment with sufficient coherence to make the the decision whatever it may be.

Apparently EU representatives meet with representatives of unionists from both UK and Ireland.
                          Last edited by Asheren; 09-10-2018, 12:31 PM.

Comment

• Terrible twos - hwo childish - so out of principle more billions are burned through?

Comment

You do realize those idiots actualy refuse the deal you offered to EU too. By the looks of it i would say that both sides are ready to make a deal but can't because few wankers in the corner siting with thumbs in their ears in Tory. In same time there is not enough of them to push their way of things. Soo they are stalling things and EU and UK wants to ensure this tactics fails till UK has goverment with sufficient coherence to make the the decision whatever it may be.

Apparently EU representatives meet with representatives of unionists from both UK and Ireland.
                              A lot of people don't like it yes. Because it involves us paying the leaving bill, forgoing the collection of tariffs on EU goods imports, which are in surplus, and paying non-EU tariffs to the EU as well as losing financial services trade. In short it's a fantastic deal for the EU and a pretty miserable deal for the UK, but the EU still turned it down anyway, so that's pretty much the end of useful negotiations in my book.

There doesn't need to be a border in Ireland regardless of the deal, there's simply not enough people who live there to make it worth collecting tariffs for either side. The rewards would be small and the costs potentially astronomical.

Comment

• Michel Barnier declares checks on animal food product travelling between Northern Ireland and Britain must increase tenfold.

Comment

Working...
                                X