Islam and the Radical West

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ulytau View Post

I would love to ask to him and to his father who raised him in that way.Why the fuck both of you living in Belgium?
    Because of welfare of course. Could he get so much for doing nothing in his home Tenth World shithole? No chance.
    Actually, many of them believe their welfare come from Allah anyway:

Comment

• So who are the 'moderates' I can count on?

1. http://madworldnews.com/teacher-muslim-students-attack/

When a classroom heard news of the horrific Brussels terrorist attack, the teacher immediately noticed something his Muslim students were doing that made his stomach churn. However, just four hours after he tweeted out what the teens were doing, he received a knock on his door.

Ivar Mol is a Dutch teacher who prides himself on instilling knowledge into his students, regardless of their background. However, soon after the recent attack on a Belgium airport and Metro, he noticed there is something particularly unique about his Muslim students. While civilians were being slaughtered in Brussels, the Dutch teacher witnessed his Muslim students openly applauding and celebrating the carnage. In front of the entire class, the Islamic children laughed and praised the terrorist attack, as the rest of the non-Muslim students simply looked on in horror.
      Mol quickly tweeted what was going on, asking, “How do you still teach when Muslim children in your class are applauding the attack?” He included the hashtags #aanslagen and #zaventem, two references to the Brussels attack.

And you do not believe a civil war is not going to happen in the future to Western Europe? Ok...

2. http://madworldnews.com/moderate-mus...nvade-country/

With Muslims pouring out of their homelands on account of the death and destruction their own religion has brought about, many are being “re-located” to Western nations. Unfortunately, as some countries have already taken in a great number of so-called “refugees,” quite the nasty video shows exactly what happens when “moderate” Muslims invade your country. This is what’s coming to America.

During recent months, President Barack Obama has explained to the American people that we are set to take in Muslims to the tune of hundreds of thousands over the next few years, despite the outright disapproval by the American people. With that in mind, folks like the people over in Sweden, who have already taken in thousands, are doing their best to get Muslims to actually leave the country.

Comment

• German police are still searching for the people responsible for kicking a woman down a flight of stairs back in October.

Of course as the pictures show the perpetrators are clearly neo-nazis and anything but middle eastern ... This is why a lot more undercover police and military should be out in the streets. Out of the holster and the whole lot into plastic bags.

Comment

• http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-38260377

Netherlands trial: Geert Wilders guilty of incitement

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike1976 View Post
            German police are still searching for the people responsible for kicking a woman down a flight of stairs back in October.

Of course as the pictures show the perpetrators are clearly neo-nazis and anything but middle eastern ... This is why a lot more undercover police and military should be out in the streets. Out of the holster and the whole lot into plastic bags.
            Poor girl. I remember falling down the stairs in my house. The difference was, there were just the last 3 steps and the stairs were padded with a thick carpet. I hit the front of a step with my back and my reaction was similar to that girl's. It was so painful, I did not even manage to shout, as it was a kind of shock, and I was unable to walk for a few hours after that.
            It's hard to imagine what would happen to me if I, a 90kg guy, fell down concrete steps that were not covered with any soft padding. Surely, I'd be heavily injured or killed. There's no chance I'd do that to somebody during a random scuffle unless my life was directly threatened.
            Yeah, I agree with your comment. These 100th worlders should be severely punished.
            Last edited by Musashi; 10-12-2016, 04:41 AM.

Comment

• As I stated in another thread, and to clarify in this story, these people who represent 'Christianity' are no more saved and following Jesus, than the Dali Lama.
              As is written in scripture, having a form of godliness though denying the power there of.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/9...n-clergy-islam
              • Last July, for the first time during a Mass in Italy, a verse of the Koran was recited from the altar.
              • A priest in the south of Italy enraged parishioners by dressing the Virgin Mary in a Muslim burqa for his church's Christmas Nativity scene. These interfaith initiatives are based on the gradual elimination of the Western-Christian heritage in favor of Islam.
              • The Catholic clergy is probably disoriented by Pope Francis himself; he was the first to allow the reading of Islamic prayers and Koran readings from the Vatican.
              • The Pope embraced religious relativism when it comes with Islam. He repeated that Islamist violence is the work of "a small group of fundamentalists" who, according to him, have nothing to do with Islam.

Comment

• There's a report in Polish about radical Islam in Germany and how it affects Poland.
                Basically, a few Polish immigrants in Germany were converted and radicalised by Salafis.
                The Saudis got a foothold in Poland when they financed a splitting operation of Polish Siamese twins. In return, they were allowed to build a "dialogue centre" in the little town where these twins were born.
                The Saudis try to influence Polish Tatars, who are unproblematic and peaceful people, and attract Polish-residing mullahs to be taught at Koranic schools in the KSA.
                The next problem are Chechen economic migrants who reside in Poland. A few of them were detained due to raising funds for ISIS.
                The Chechens promote Salafism and here you have a perfect example of using a MMA event to broadcast an unofficial AQ's anthem:

The organisers did not even know what this song means, but the Turkish fighter was fined an equivalent of $200,000 for this shyte after somebody reported it.
                A few Poles, who were converted in Germany, were killed in Iraq and Syria or they blew themselves up there.
                The German government have tied balls and they are blackmailed by the GCC states.
                When Gerd Müller, a German minister, suggested that German jihadists are financed by the GCC states, the Qataris protested and the German government apologised for Müller's statement. The reason is, the Qataris are big Deutsche Bank, VW and Siemens shareholders.
                http://www.defence24.pl/521422,terro...acza-do-polski

Comment

• http://www.christianpost.com/news/ho...gnized-172900/

Liberalism is putting our lives at risk. Liberalism will not recognize the link between Islam and the recent spates of attacks the West is enduring — including the shooting in the Fort Lauderdale airport baggage claim, the truck-driving attack on Christmas shoppers in Berlin, or the Ohio State student who drove his car into a crowd and then stabbed other victims.

I have personally flown many times in and out of the Fort Lauderdale airport. I have often traveled on Delta and picked up my baggage at that carousel where the shooting occurred on Friday. To think of innocent travelers as victims of a random shooting is beyond comprehension.

Comment

Working...
                  X