Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where was the meat?

Comment

• None at all I'm afraid. Will make up for that tonight with a chicken stir-fry.

Comment

• Originally posted by gaz View Post
        None at all I'm afraid. Will make up for that tonight with a chicken stir-fry.
        See that you do.

Comment

• I'm not afraid to admit that from time to time I enjoy eating vegetarian food, as long as it's tasty - I'm not eating it if it's shite just for the sake of eating it. Had a red pepper and lentil tagine with new potatoes and tenderstem broccoli in a pub a few months ago that was absolutely glorious.

Comment

I'm not afraid to admit that from time to time I enjoy eating vegetarian food, as long as it's tasty - I'm not eating it if it's shite just for the sake of eating it. Had a red pepper and lentil tagine with new potatoes and tenderstem broccoli in a pub a few months ago that was absolutely glorious.
            All I understand in that wall of text is pub.

No meat, no meal for this neanderthal. Courted a vegetarian once, never again!

Comment

• Some Boston baked beans with a side of buttered cheese roll. Oh, and some whole unsalted almonds and some black coffee.

Comment

• Tonight's dinner, so Downsizer doesn't worry about me.

Comment

• Originally posted by thounaojamtom View Post
                  Bhaidya Bhai!!! no beef chillies ?
                  Goes well with a cold beer

Comment

I'm not afraid to admit that from time to time I enjoy eating vegetarian food, as long as it's tasty - I'm not eating it if it's shite just for the sake of eating it. Had a red pepper and lentil tagine with new potatoes and tenderstem broccoli in a pub a few months ago that was absolutely glorious.
                    I'd be open to try eating vegetarian food every now and then if it's tasty. So far no luck with finding any vegetarian main dish that could really convince me.

Comment

• 1 Kg of pork ribs and vegies at Moranbah Workers Club,, could not finish it,, it beat me.

Fish, Calamari Rings, prawns and chips at Blacks beach ( Mackay Qld ) for lunch yesteday,, a great way to kill a few hours whilst waiting for the plane home

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Family gathering this weekend , first batch of 2 .

Comment

• Comment

• What is the pastry thing on the right?

Comment

Working...
                                X