No announcement yet.

What are you eating?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My doc put me on a low carb diet,, it has been one week since I last had any bread, rice,, potato,, pasta ,, or sweets.

I would crawl over broken glass for some ravioli or ice cream

Comment

• Did you try cloud bread? Sometimes there are "some" alternatives...

It is made of cream cheese eggs and baking soda....don't know if it is ok for your doctor. May be high on fat. But there are low fat cream cheeses available. Philadalphia has one with 5 % fat

only.

Comment

• Fried Codfish in a batter I added fish massala to. On the side: Black eyed peas - add chopped onions, cilantro, olive oil and white balsamico to taste, sweet potato chips

Comment

• Originally posted by Engineer View Post
          My doc put me on a low carb diet,, it has been one week since I last had any bread, rice,, potato,, pasta ,, or sweets.

I would crawl over broken glass for some ravioli or ice cream

Engineer if you have a look on Pinterest or Google for 'keto recipes' you'll find a ton of stuff you can eat. It will never replace pasta or ice-cream, but it will make it bearable

Comment

• Toast Hawaii

Comment

• Originally posted by picanha View Post
              Toast Hawaii
              relevant:
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHHAR1S_eKA

Comment

• What in tarnation!

Comment

• Aldi meal on my desk...

Comment

• *hon hon hon hon*

Comment

• From the leftovers in the fridge:

A veal bratwurst that I grilled on Sunday night, rewarmed in a skillet with sautéed sauerkraut and chopped red onions...

There is one more brat in the fridge, but I am going to try to refrain from eating it until tomorrow at lunchtime!

Yum!

A hot cup of black coffee for afters!

Comment

• I try to limit my intake of french fries, and I haven't eaten fried chicken in forever, but older granddaughter came over yesterday, and we ordered chicken fried chicken, french fries, salad, from local small town cafe. The owner cooked her fried oreo cookies for her birthday. I ate one. first time ever. OMG, the bomb! I seriously overdosed on comfort food yesterday!

Comment

• Чашушули из телятины with картофель жареный с луком and a nice red.

Comment

• Porotta (the bread) and tandoori chicken:

Comment

• Just had a delicious mojo beef taco here in lower East side NY

Comment

• Sweet and sour chicken with rice and a glass of wine.

As for the book, I went with The Sword and the Chrysanthemum.

Comment

Working...
                                X