Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you eating?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Yup, you can make one hell of a pie with this.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Ivan le Fou View Post

      You could use that for a pie. With vanilla and thickened with some cream.
      Maybe, but this is just so easy to make and you can freeze it.

      Comment


      • Chicken sesoned in lavender, honey and lemon juce with brown rice.

        Comment


        • I was eating crepes earlier today for lunch paired with Duvel. So I don't need to post in two threads...

          Comment


          • Chocolate-banana muffins with blueberry-cranberry marmalade insert. Made them myself.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Chomiq View Post
              Chocolate-banana muffins with blueberry-cranberry marmalade insert. Made them myself.
              Can you send me some pls?

              Comment


              • They are all mine, muahahahaha!

                Comment


                • Filet mignon.

                  Crème brulée.

                  No pictures. Because F you.

                  Comment


                  • Tartiflette and a nice bottle of Pouilly Fume - just because its Sunday and its cold

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Royal View Post
                      Tartiflette and a nice bottle of Pouilly Fume - just because its Sunday and its cold
                      Yum! That sounds nice!

                      What do you put in your tartiflette apart from potatoes, lard and reblochon?

                      Onions? Thymus?

                      Comment


                      • Onions, fresh thyme and a few dollops of creme fraiche. Served with a nice simple salade de mache.

                        I boil and then fry off the potatoes and lardons so that they're crispy before I make up the dish to cook.

                        Lard (for the non-French speakers out there) is bacon - smoked in my case.

                        I first discovered Tartiflette when I was at EMHM in Chamonix in the early 90s. Its been a firm favourite for cold winter days ever since.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Royal View Post
                          Onions, fresh thyme and a few dollops of creme fraiche. Served with a nice simple salade de mache.

                          I boil and then fry off the potatoes and lardons so that they're crispy before I make up the dish to cook.

                          Lard (for the non-French speakers out there) is bacon - smoked in my case.

                          I first discovered Tartiflette when I was at EMHM in Chamonix in the early 90s. Its been a firm favourite for cold winter days ever since.
                          Nice, nice.

                          Comment


                          • Words not required,,,,

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Engineer View Post
                              Words not required,,,,


                              Well nice, but is the meat beef, or lamb or Tasmanian Tiger?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by commanding View Post


                                Well nice, but is the meat beef, or lamb or Tasmanian Tiger?
                                100% Aussie Beef,, Rib Eye,,,
                                The Broccolini were also yummy.
                                Last edited by Engineer; 23-01-2017, 03:32 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X