What's your latest purchase?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nancy View Post
    I got the game for someone else but they didn't want the figurine that came with it so score one for me yo ....
    I am supposed to get a 'free' copy with the monitor - but probably just the PC steam code -- would be cool if I got the figure as well

Comment

• A silicone wedding ring getting married Friday.

Comment

• Congratulations man! I hope that's for your finger...

Comment

• Originally posted by TheKiwi View Post
          Congratulations man! I hope that's for your finger...
          Yes lol... That wouldn't cut it with any women I know.

Comment

• Congratulations LEGION 12

Comment

• I got two Lost in Space B-9 robots, one good (silver/gray), one evil (black/gray) and two models of the Honda Africa Twin. The two robots both talk but the evil one talks trash about the good one. The two Honda models will bracket a coworker's Harley model because he talks trash about Honda.

Comment

• I bought some clothes for my parents for Christmas.

I bought a silver necklace with a butterfly 🦋 on it for the GF also for Christmas.

Sorry not pictured though.

Comment

• Congrats LEGION 12 btw.

Comment

• I bought a pair of Rubiks for Christmas pressies, then decided when i got home that they were in fact my pressies for myself.

Comment

• Birds of Prey: Air Combat in the Jet Age board game and add-on module Fighter Sweep. Also nabbed PDF and hard cover pre-order of Strongholds & Followers 3rd party add-on for D&D 5E.

Awwww yeah it's about to get seriously neckbeardy up in here.

Comment

• Nice. I still have my copy of Avalon Hill's Flight Leader I bought back in the 1980's.

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/3711/flight-leader

Comment

• That's awesome. I was thinking of Avalon Hill when I went wargame hunting at the shop. Wanted something a little on the crunchier side.

edit: I think I justified the final purchase with "well Devil Child this is the only board game that allows playing a MiG-25 Foxbat-E." Ahhh the financial consequences of niche interests.

Comment

• Curry ladle made from coconut shell, 30 cents per piece:

Comment

• I got a variac, an adjustable output transformer and a Hantek PC oscilloscope to go with the other 3 oscilloscopes I don't use very often.

Comment

• Unless your username is budgie, you’ve probably heard of Michel Houellebecq before. I bought his last book and novel:

Comment

Working...
                                X