What's your latest purchase?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• 99+ unread messages? EvilMinion I am disappoint.

Comment

• It seems to have connected my gmail and outlook accounts, so I read my gmail and ignore outlook.

Comment

• Fair enough then. I am also confused as to what it is though. A doggie ear cleaner?

Comment

• It's an eyebrow brush / eyelash comb combo. Makes your eyebrows sit properly and makes sure your eyelashes aren't clumped together after mascara application.

Comment

• Since EM and Dig disgraced the blade by posting their Xtrme-combat spork and IMI Eyelashminator, I feel a little bit better about posting my ninja sneaker-unboxer.

Comment

• I was playing knifey spooney, I never would have done it in the original knife thread picture in picture in picture run...

Comment

• Comment

• I have the same stainless steel mug... We use it for calibrating the density of Ammonium Nitrate based emulsion bulk explosives...

Comment

• The mug does have an accurate 500ml indicator line.

Comment

• Some ethno food - if you know where a bargain I love Asian, Turkish and Russian shops for this for example healthy boy brand soy sauce 1 liter 1,99 € otherwise you pay 3,99 € for 200 ml in the regular supermarket my family loves Udon noodles solution 90 cent per package instead of 2,99 €

I'm stingy I know haha but my wife couldn't be bothered anymore with my food requests when out of Europe so I found remedy

Comment

• The Electric State by Simon Stålenhag.

Comment

• Caved in and got some reading glasses.

They had pink, yellow, turquoise and black, should have went with the turquoise.

Comment

• Welcome to being able to see good!

Comment

• Fargin,

Those glasses look like the right shape and size for your face and the color of the rims are complimentary! Good Choice.

Comment

Working...
                                X