No announcement yet.

What's your latest purchase?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m already pondering what to buy for Christmas. Family, GF, here’s hoping I don’t get chocolate as my family never got the hint I don’t like it that much and it’s fatty...

Anyhow : I bought myself a couple DVDs, yes at the age of streaming and Netflix I’m one of these oddball still buying DVDs.

A clockwork orange
    The revenant

Also bought a dress for the GF over the weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake View Post
      I’m already pondering what to buy for Christmas.
      I need absolutely nothing - wife on the other hand................

Comment

• I've already sorted out with my sisters that we're not doing Christmas presents for each other. I'll buy for my nephew, and both sisters have their birthdays in December and January, so I'll get them birthday presents.

Comment

• Just ordered the 1956, 1969 and 1974 editions of Gun Digest, the three issues that most influenced my hunting rifle selections over the years. Wished I never got rid of the originals I had. The shopping process for a new hunting rifle is definitely fun, and I haven't even begun looking at scopes!

Comment

• Originally posted by EvilMinion View Post
            I've already sorted out with my sisters that we're not doing Christmas presents for each other. I'll buy for my nephew, and both sisters have their birthdays in December and January, so I'll get them birthday presents.
            I've started my own little tradition, I just give my nephews and nieces twenty bucks each for birthdays and Christmases in a bribery handshake.

Comment

• Trekstor Surfbook A13B got annoyed with the tablets - and it was on offer only 249 € with windows office included !

https://basic-tutorials.de/ifa-2018-...surfbook-a13b/

Comment

• Comment

• Not the most exciting purchase, but ordered a replacement Shimano SLX M672 40t chainring for the crankset on my mountain bike. For some reason, 96mm BCD (the distance between diagonally opposed bolt holes) chainrings are getting hard to find now, so I had to either order from a German web store that still stocked it or chase down some (expensive) third party stuff and hope it would work well enough with the OEM kit. I'll probably have to transition to a new crank set with more mainstream measurements at some point in the future, if only to make sure I can keep getting replacement parts.

Comment

• Originally posted by merkwurdig View Post
                    Just ordered the 1956, 1969 and 1974 editions of Gun Digest, the three issues that most influenced my hunting rifle selections over the years. Wished I never got rid of the originals I had. The shopping process for a new hunting rifle is definitely fun, and I haven't even begun looking at scopes!
                    When walnut forests existed and none knew what the hell was polymer reinforced.

Comment

• Originally posted by LEGION 12 View Post

Comment

• Got me a new pigsticker

Comment

• Oh snap...

Comment

• Knifey spoony.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...