What's your latest purchase?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by t3ngu View Post
    Not purchasing any more doxycyline. That shit is the devil.
    Try taking it for over half a year...

Comment

• Originally posted by digrar View Post

Try taking it for over half a year...
      God, i hate to think.

Mate of mine took it for 6 months was fine, me, 1.5 weeks in, eye problems, couldn't think, and the nausea...... holy crap.

Comment

• I only did it for a few weeks and was fine but my friend Frank was puking green foam within an hour or two of it. He ended up buying Lariam from a Thai pharmacy and had no issues beyond weird dreams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivan le Fou View Post
          For a day pack I highly recommend the MSM Adapt Pack.

Volume is some weird US measurement thing... 1,178.25 cu. in. Whatever it means.

http://milspecmonkey.com/store/packs...yptek_mandrake
          LOL....some weird US thing. That is reverse of what we say in the land of Washington and Lee.

Comment

• New road shoes and pedals for my tri bike.

Comment

• Originally posted by gaz View Post
              I only did it for a few weeks and was fine but my friend Frank was puking green foam within an hour or two of it. He ended up buying Lariam from a Thai pharmacy and had no issues beyond weird dreams.
              I had a dream last night, so weird that i can still recall most of it. Weird shit from Doxy as well for me.

Comment

• Doxy dreams are the heat.

Comment

• Huawei Mate 9

Comment

• I bought a Diet Dr Pepper yesterday at a convenience store while running a thirst-inducing errand out to the country. I have pretty much quit drinking either diet or sugar pops completely, so it was a "treat" to have one yesterday.

Comment

• Panasonic 6.1 surround sound amp to drive my games computer sound.

Second hand so nice and cheap.

Comment

• Clip on black tie
                        Lightweight civvie rain anorak
                        Case of chili mac
                        2 coffee table books on US Halftracks by Ampersand publishing
                        first book on the personnel carrier version (M2/M3/M5/M9) pre and post war versions included
                        second covers the various gun motor carriages (TD, AA, HMC, MMC, etc)

Comment

• Originally posted by Linedoggie View Post
                          Clip on black tie
                          Lightweight civvie rain anorak
                          Case of chili mac
                          2 coffee table books on US Halftracks by Ampersand publishing
                          first book on the personnel carrier version (M2/M3/M5/M9) pre and post war versions included
                          second covers the various gun motor carriages (TD, AA, HMC, MMC, etc)
                          You about to kidnap someone posing as FBI and hole up for a bit?

Comment

• Originally posted by digrar View Post
                            Doxy dreams are the heat.
                            Ah Doxy dreams, its been a long time. Got to love the first couple days on it. Add that to the crap you dip your uniforms in and the medic punk fogging out your tent lines each evening, who you generally ignore if your half way through a game of cards, risk or a movie...

Comment

• I don't miss any of that.

Comment

• This knife was hand made for me by a friend of mine who is a disabled police officer. It was made from a file and the handle is hand carved. The picture doesn't do it justice, it really is showcase quality. He hasn't put the finishes or edge on it yet but I couldn't wait to show it off.

Comment

Working...
                                X