Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A second hand ( 1.5 year old ) Hyundai IX35 for the wife

Comment

• Elevated dog beds. Six inches off the ground with strong ballistic nylon webbing. After spending $3,984,762.00 on foam beds that are chewed up in the blink of an eye I'm hoping these will last a bit longer and save the rainforest foam trees. Substitute motley shelter dogs for these and this is home.

http://imageshack.com/a/img922/1546/CjgVQS.jpg
      Last edited by riderboy; 03-01-2017, 04:24 AM.

Comment

• Smartwool NTS Mid 250 base layer top/bottom set to prevent balls from freezing off next camping trip.

Verso 2017 radical diary/day planner.

2017 Arizona Highways Calender.

Waffle iron.

Potato peeler.

IWW flag.

Comment

• we are evidently the proud new future owners of a new leather loveseat and sofa with recliners built into both. Devil Child why you buy WWI flag? US flag of that time or military guidon or ??

Comment

• I suspect (knowing our DC) that it's International Workers of the World flag...

Comment

• commanding it is an I.W.W. flag, as in Industrial Workers of the World. Wobblies. Needed something to decorate the garage workshop.

An antique WWI US flag would be cool also.

Comment

• Originally posted by Devil Child View Post
                commanding it is an I.W.W. flag, as in Industrial Workers of the World. Wobblies. Needed something to decorate the garage workshop.

An antique WWI US flag would be cool also.
                You are a weird duck.

Comment

• Cosmic weirdo, quack quack.

Comment

• You need a new hobby Devil child. I have maybe 3 CSA flags, 2 USA flags (one flew over the cap bldg), a few US guidons etc

Comment

• Got an Air Fryer for Christmas. I like it. So far, chicken and chop done in it for great results. Went back to the 70's with some shake & bake.

Comment

• That!

And an old reversible DCU/ night grid Gore Tex jacket for dirt cheap

Comment

• ticket to edinburgh. few months out. now i gotta convince managment to give me time off

Comment

• HDMI to VGA aadpter

Comment

• Subscribed to Humble Monthly on Humble Bundle, this got me XCOM 2 for $11 and a couple of yet unknown games unlocked on February 3rd. I'll probably cancel it after that since I only bought it for XCOM 2.

Comment

Working...
                              X