What's your latest purchase?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your latest purchase?

This comes in handy. USB rapid recharger.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Egads another Amazon addict. Living rural, Amazon prime is the cats meow when getting things. That looks like a good idea.

Comment

Heh, most of the ports are full on mine.

Comment

It would be great here, except: We have four places for USB charger/station. Wife for here phone and reader, me for my phone, then another for my ipad and a for photo stuff. If everything was in one location that would be great.

Comment

Kitchen maybe? Everyone meets there lol. I have a small wall desk in mine, that is where I keep the charger, since it is on the way to the garage.

Comment

Bought a lap dance. Cute blonde in blue underwear. Fucking sweet candy bro

Comment

Bought some more lap dances since we last met. Also, cigarettes and alcohol, a little food thrown in there.

More lap dances later.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollis View Post
                Egads another Amazon addict. Living rural, Amazon prime is the cats meow when getting things. That looks like a good idea.
                I could not live without Amazon prime....I buy most everything imaginable from Amazon, an pay the extra for Prime free 2 day shipping, which also gets me free movies and good TV series etc on DSL router. We have bought from Amazon prime: gas lawnmower, 50 inch flat screen TV, push mower, down to smalls: xmas cards, thank you cards, dog leash, pet toys, grass seed, animal traps, game cameras, tent hunting blinds, clothing & shoes, coffee, books, dvds, etc.

now they have 2 hour shipping on some items here IIRC.

Comment

Technically breki, you're renting rather than purchasing...

Comment

True that, Kiwi

Still, I know how to spend my money

Comment

I salute you for your efforts to improve the situation of your towns solo mothers...

Comment

Yup. One girl said she had a boy. She was 25, she said.

Looked really nice with her face next to my junk, lol

Comment

12 year old Glenmorangie "The Quinta Ruban"...In case I need it tomorrow...

Comment

Bought some more ass. Gonna go back for more soon

Comment

An Asko dishwasher to replace the dead Delongi in my house. A year of hand washing dishes is too long (1st world problem)...

http://www.asko.co.nz/kitchen/dishwa...grated/d5532fi
                              Last edited by TheKiwi; 19-04-2015, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X