Things I am currently hating

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Euroamerican View Post
    I'm hating, well maybe only disliking, job interviews. I have one tomorrow in the early afternoon. I've got things ready and will check the interview suit for doggie hairs here before hitting the rack for a good night's rest!
    Try sitting the other side - its killing me - got to sift through 40 next week for 6 jobs

Comment

• Hatin': When people break promises. Make no promises then, what could be easier than that?

Comment

• I agree Muck. A man is only as good as his word.

Comment

• I try not to make promises unless I am certain I can follow through.

Comment

• I believe in underpromising and overdelivering, although I practice never promising and not forming relationships with other people so that I never have to deliver.

Comment

• Lawnmowers.

Seriously, this is like the 4th time in a week that the lawns are being mowed in my complex.

Comment

• Dealing with health insurance claims and having to talk to barely-GED'd morons who can't understand or articulate a damn thing.

Comment

• The Newspaper kid.

It's a free (I think, I don't pay for it) newspaper I don't even want.
                  If the kid delivering it doesn't toss it somewhere where the sprinkler system will get it the wind rips the paper apart and spreads it around my front door.

Hey.
                  You little bastards. See those two curved things at the bottom of the mailbox? That's where you put that shit.
                  Or at least use a rubber band or string...

Comment

• "It's a dry heat." I'll go full-on Gunnery Sergeant Hartman on the next idiot to utter these words.

Comment

• muck send some of that 'dry heat' my way please. Already tired of damp, rain and cold.

Comment

• Arthritis, of some sort. At least that's what the Dr. says. I fucking hate hurting myself while sleeping. Wake up and everything hurts. Haven't been bitten by any ticks lately. The meds help. Ibuprofen was eating my stomach.

Comment

• Originally posted by California Joe View Post
                          Arthritis, of some sort. At least that's what the Dr. says. I fucking hate hurting myself while sleeping. Wake up and everything hurts. Haven't been bitten by any ticks lately. The meds help. Ibuprofen was eating my stomach.
                          Do you have a chiropractor?

Comment

• No.........

Comment

• Originally posted by California Joe View Post
                              No.........
                              Try going to a chiropractor or a physical therapist who offers cold laser therapy.

My entire family has back and joint problems from sciatica to herniated disks and possibly arthritis and we tried everything. Last year, we discovered a chiropractor who offered cold laser therapy and after four months of regular visits, here’s what happened:

My mother, who almost had to retire because she was bedridden with sciatica attacks, is walking miles a day.

My father, who almost had to get knee surgery, is climbing 30ft ladders in mere seconds.

I can actually play with a PS4 controller without a phantom stabbing me in the joints after 30 minutes.

Try to see if you can find one close to where you live, cold laser therapy is a miracle.

Comment

• Originally posted by muck View Post
                                "It's a dry heat." I'll go full-on Gunnery Sergeant Hartman on the next idiot to utter these words.
                                Send it my way.

Getting tired of this muggy shit while I am trying to move stuff into storage so we can do renovations.

Comment

Working...
                                X