• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things I am currently hating

Original post from 2005

Originally posted by 2Sheds_Jackson
    Without further ado, things I am currently hating;

1. Weak coffee. God dammit, it's coffee. If I wanted tea, I'd ask for tea. I want my teeth to be stained brown, and my capillaries to contract to the point where I can barely metabolize oxygen.

2. The street being used as a magical garbage disposal. Blowing your leaves into the street is not disposing of them - they just blow into my yard. If your trash can falls over & spills your nasty ass trash into the street...pick it up. Nature will not bio-degrade your plastic tampon applicator fast enough to make me happy.

3. Guy who doesn't look at me when he talks to me. Listen, I understand that working in the drive-through window is not the summit of your aspirations or abilities. But could you tear yourself away from Kashandra, and her party last night, and yet though you be leavin' your cell phone at her house, and you are curious about what she did and where she went, could you at least look at me long enough to not drop all my change on the road as you hand it to me?

4. The woman who assumes I'm going to hit on her and therefore works hard to assure that I won't. Yes we all understand that you're very attractive, and I can almost see your nipples in that barely-suitable-for-work shirt that you're wearing and that your lipstick makes your mouth look like it's perpetually yearning to be a wang receptacle - but I'm not going to hit on you. Trust me. Yes, I am looking at your boobs. Because I can see them, and they look nice. I want to be friends with them. But I am not going to suddenly jam my face into your chest and try to make farty sounds between them. So get over yourself already. It's just an elevator ride, and yes, I'm standing this close because even though it's only us two in here, more people could get on at any moment and I'm trying to be courteous and give them some space.
    As for me, I'm hating a head cold I've got with the change of season. I seem to be holding the western worlds strategic mucus reserve in my head.

Allergies? .........10pollen

Comment

I hate human faces

Comment

Originally posted by Hollis View Post
        Allergies? .........10pollen
        Maybe. If it is, it's something that only seems to be around at certain times of the year - spring and autumn.

Originally posted by breki View Post
        I hate human faeces
        Very sensible, you're not German.

Comment

I hate broken air conditioning units.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKiwi View Post

Very sensible, you're not German.
            Lol, poor Germans. They brought it on themselves

Comment

I hate realizing its only 11:00AM and I've still got 4-5 Hours left in my Day... Ugh

Comment

Cheer up, Pinky

Comment

I hate being asked to fix someone's completely avoidable problems.

Problems that could have been resolved with not much more than a 1 minute on a keyboard....after multiple reminders over several months.

And now I am left seriously inconvenienced to solve the problem with withdraws from MY karmic "bro network" bank account.

Comment

Kharma-Bank charges some nasty interest rates...

Comment

I hate hotels without free wifi. Or any kind of wifi.

If that isn't a first world problem, then nothing is.

Comment

Originally posted by PeterRJG View Post
                        I hate hotels without free wifi. Or any kind of wifi.

If that isn't a first world problem, then nothing is.
                        Did they give you a cable that is way too short to connect your laptop to? Or just tell you where the nearest internet café is?

Comment

My hotels wifi is slow

What are you on about, Flagg? Are you referring to the scores of threads I've made about my neighbour? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheKiwi View Post

Did they give you a cable that is way too short to connect your laptop to? Or just tell you where the nearest internet café is?
                            It's a motel we're staying at on the Gold Coast this weekend (Supanova is on) - probably the only one there without any kind of internet connection.

Comment

Can't tether to your cellphone?

Comment

Working...
                              X