X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomato juice.

With lots of tabasco, salt and spices.

Comment

• Provencal rack of lamb and a half bottle of Pomerol I picked up in a bin end sale - the boss wasn't drinking. Followed by an XO Calvados.

Very nice, and the Pomerol not too heavy for the lamb which was a relief. Slightly conflicted on the Calva - very nice, very smooth, but to me Calva should have a few rough edges...

Comment

• Kirin . The Japanese win again

Comment

• Bundaberg - tried it for the first time. I liked it though it is bordering on being to sweet

Comment

• Originally posted by picanha View Post
            Bundaberg - tried it for the first time. I liked it though it is bordering on being to sweet
            I don't like Bundy at all because of it's caramel like sweetness,, the wife drinks it a lot mixed with Pepsi Max,,, yukkkkkkkkk

Comment

• You guys should try some Bumbu rum then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivan le Fou View Post
                Tomato juice.

With lots of tabasco, salt and spices.

Ivan le Fou sir I used to drink that like Bloody Mary with vodka a LOT in university, and it is tasty as heck if ones innards can handle the acidity. The adding of Worcestershire sauce to the mix gives it a salty and slightly garlic kick that makes it yummy.
                cheers

Comment

• a few short glasses of Pendelton over ice.

Comment

• Originally posted by commanding View Post

Ivan le Fou sir I used to drink that like Bloody Mary with vodka a LOT in university, and it is tasty as heck if ones innards can handle the acidity. The adding of Worcestershire sauce to the mix gives it a salty and slightly garlic kick that makes it yummy.
                    cheers
                    I'm not a great fan of vodka.

Comment

• Bulleit's new "Barrel Strength" Bourbon. 120-ish proof.

Strroonnnggg. Flavor's alright. Could be better among the kind/price range. But worth a try if you are an avid fan of Bulleit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Engineer View Post

I don't like Bundy at all because of it's caramel like sweetness,, the wife drinks it a lot mixed with Pepsi Max,,, yukkkkkkkkk
                        Ice cold it is drinkable. The idea of mixing it with Pepsi seems gross though.

But generally I like all ginger drinks. Thats why I tried it.

As a kid I loved drinking Schweppes Ginger Ale on every possible occasion..

Comment

• Breakfast tea not for breakfast

Comment

• Oldest beer in the world Weihenstephan founded in 1040 AD

Comment

• Had a couple beers this evening. Not going to post all pics only this fine Lager from Cigar City brewing. Located in Tampa. Interesting, refreshing.

Comment

• I am drinking brazilian cachaça . The name is Pitú ,that became famous because Liza Minelli used to drink that

Comment

Working...
                                X