Things I Am Currently Loving

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by digrar View Post
    New dynabolts and a glob of liquid nails into each hole would do the job I reckon.
    Sadly not as the old dynabolts was solid enough in the bricks that they acctually broke the bricks. So wasn't the bolts that failed but the brickwork itself.
    Might try something like liquid ramset and threaded rods, just fill the old hole with ramset and shove a section of rod in.

And it's blessedly cool this morning, from near 40C yesterday to a mere 20C right now.

Comment

• Skiing, fresh powder snow and sunshine.

I also love pineapple juice atm.

Comment

• I am big fan of traveling and adventures. For example, i went to vacation to Prague where I used nuru massage in this massage parlor because I wanted to get a new kind of sensual experience and of course i visited some night clubs and sex shops
        Last edited by kazuya; 07-03-2019, 11:17 PM.

Comment

• You know that you're only renting that love right?

Comment

• Meh. When you’ve been there and done that who gives a shit about ‘renting’ sex. Perhaps it’s better than 18 years of child support?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake View Post
              Meh. When you’ve been there and done that who gives a shit about ‘renting’ sex. Perhaps it’s better than 18 years of child support?
              Maybe I'm weird, but isn't there a case to be made that paying and being paid for sex is actually more moral than a one-night-stand? No false expectations, no weirdness when it's done… it's an honest transaction, am I right?

Comment

• One night stand and hookups wouldn’t be so bad if both participants would agree to it in the first place.

Sorry though muck and TheKiwi I’d rather not engage in a long running discussion about prostitution and its merits in this good thread atm. Maybe it could be discussed elsewhere on the forum.

Comment

• I got all emotional at this...
                  Wife Suprises Husband & guests with Siva Samoa

Comment

• Phone rings.
                    -Hello
                    -Hello
                    -I'm calling on behalf of insurance company X... bla. bla. bla. bla. di bla. bla. bla. bla. di bla. bla. bla. bla. Are you still living at so and so?
                    -I'm on the do not call list.
                    -Oh sorry Sir, I'll have you removed from my list at once. I apologize for the inconvenience, have a nice evening.
                    -You too.

Click.

Comment

• Had two days outside over the weekend - chopping down some of the hedges round the nursery and dragging it up to the land above to burn - just good to be outside doing something mindless, bit of music on - plenty of tea

had a look at the field above and it had a lot of dead grass on it so set that on fire as well - saves getting a machine in to rake it all up

I like burning things

Comment

• I'm loving Hildemel's self awareness (in the Things I Am Currently Hating thread):

Anything bureaucratic I hate, I know it's strange for a German to hate and not have any skill at it.

Comment

• Painting the house with the family.

Comment

• Halfway though painting the house> Only getting half a day for good drying here.

Comment

Working...
                            X