Things I Am Currently Loving

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by power-hansen View Post
    Apparently there is a Wolf roaming around in our nearby nature reserve.
    Let's see how long he is allowed to live with all them poor farmers around, fearing for their precious livestock.
    WOw!!! you stay in a nature reserve I guess time for me to come down for holidays!!

Comment

• Originally posted by thounaojamtom View Post
      WOw!!! you stay in a nature reserve I guess time for me to come down for holidays!!
      Dude, it's the bomb yo. Well at least the nature is. The people and the cities - eeeh...not so much. But if you want to relax, wind down, visit the Netherlands (they can help you with the "wind down" part) and come back with high cholesterol levels, feel free to do so.

Comment

• Originally posted by power-hansen View Post
        Apparently there is a Wolf roaming around in our nearby nature reserve.
        Let's see how long he is allowed to live with all them poor farmers around, fearing for their precious livestock.
        Yeah, well scrap that. Turns out it was just a Husky.
        But there were two experts who both were 100% sure that it was indeed a wolf. I'm very disappoint. Much sad. Such letdown.

Comment

• Arrived in Washinton state and after not seeing any wildlife for a few hours we came upon a herd of Elk.

Very close and they were magnificent.

Didn't get good pictures though. In my excitement I forgot to actually turn on the camera. Got some shots of a few heading into the woods.

Comment

• I have the best girlfriend.

She surprised me with Lindsey Stirling concert tickets for tonight in Portland. 😀

Comment

• The Amarillo Police Department officers .. for acting like gentlemen to a homeless woman and treating her like a lady and getting her the help she needed. Police acting like police should.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hansinator View Post
                My boss being a little bitch about petty bs really improves the mood in our work environment. I'm loving it. Best thing about it is, that he doesn't address individuals like you would/should normally do, no he just addresses everybody. I bet the dirty dishwasher will have a negative effect on our record this year.
                Show em who's boss, boss!
                I used to have a boss like that. Instead of addressing the person responsible, she gave innocent persons "the talk". & one thing she was really good at was evading / avoiding responsibility.

Not something I loved, tho!

Comment

• New Year Eve plan. A nice one. Going to the theater with a friend then spend the evening with him drinking beer, wine while watching a DVD and sleeping over so to not be a knucklehead that drink and drive.

Aside from that, Christmas went well. No family dramas, on the contrary. Nice to see some of the family I only see at this time of year.

Comment

• I was finally able to get myself some proper rest after a bout with insomnia combined with the stress of the holidays. So hopefully no misreading posts or being easily distracted like last time I logged on a few weeks ago.

Comment

• Loving easy money LED lighting. Because of retrofit kits to convert fluorescent to LED my income was 25% higher in 2017 than 2016. I've installed so many I've lost count but they install fast and easy. I would have made more but the demand for the kits was so high they were hard to get in a timely manner for a while. The shortages seem to be over and 2018 is looking even better.

Comment

• Facebook reminded me that many years ago, on this day.

I got my black tanker beret.

Comment

• 2018- the year, thanks to DNA, that I finally found out my Great Grandfather's name was not what he claimed on the 1880 and 1900 census in Texas. I've searched for him for probably at least 12 years, him and his family that my Grandfather said he had, and never found any of them. Why? Because that isn't who we are!! I still don't know who, when, why the name was changed, but through DNA found not one but two matches to my brother on a 111 marker dna test.
                          Futhermore found a willing male * my maiden name, not of my family, to have his dna tested, and we do not match him. totally different haplogroups. & he does know his ancestry. If we were what my maiden name claimed, we should, or would, match, but don't.
                          Still, it's just hard to wrap my mind around.

Comment

Working...
                          X