Things I Am Currently Loving

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things I Am Currently Loving

As a counterweight to the 'Things I Am Currently Hating' thread, what are you loving?

I like driving around on the weekend and seeing a dog in almost every car. I get a kick out of seeing dogs just casually sticking their heads out of car windows and watching the world go by. I think this must be how dogs see car rides:

Driving in the countryside always relieves stress.

Comment

My job. It feels strange to say that as all jobs I've had in the past have been a drag. Current job is challenging, stressful, and demanding but in a good way. I'm kept on my toes, have tremendous responsibility, work with a great team, and most important I'm learning something everyday. I look forward to going to work actually. I'll see if this is just a honeymoon phase.

Also loving my family, friends, loved ones, and even all you. That contact keeps me going and keeps me sane in an insane world.

Group hug time.

Comment

My new life.

Comment

Seeing that I have been able to successfully grow a 10m long branch of wisteria.
          I can do stuff with my hands.

Comment

Currently I love the fact that....

I flew in a freaking B-17!

Comment

I'm loving the fact that my cousin has made it to US after finishing his PhD. Turns out he's working for Dolby Laboratories in San Francisco. Polan stronk!

Comment

Seeing Hillary squirm.

Comment

Originally posted by Hildemel View Post
                  Currently I love the fact that....

I flew in a freaking B-17!

That's awesome. Did you have to pick a position to sit in and stay there, or were you able to move around? I would expect they limited you to either the back or the front, in front of the cockpit.

I think the same plane is in town in the Boise Idaho area in the next few days. It would be fun, but I'm not flush with cash at the moment!

Comment

Originally posted by Euroamerican View Post

That's awesome. Did you have to pick a position to sit in and stay there, or were you able to move around? I would expect they limited you to either the back or the front, in front of the cockpit.

I think the same plane is in town in the Boise Idaho area in the next few days. It would be fun, but I'm not flush with cash at the moment!
                    I was in the middle, just at the back of the wing by the Radio Operators seat.
                    This is what I saw looking up.
                    We could move around once we were airborne and check out the side gunner positions.

Also to stay on topic.
                    Girl at work and I seem to be getting closer. I think.
                    I just hope I don't end up being that guy a girl leaves another guy for.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargin View Post
                      My new life.
                      Like already said. Congrats to your coming out!

Comment

Originally posted by Marsch View Post

Like already said. Congrats to your coming out!

Fargin, tell your boyfriend we're happy for the two of you.

Comment

Solidarity. Sitting on the deck with a glass of beer at my side and a book in my hand, waiting for the first coat of paint on my buddy's rifle to dry so I can add the second. The prairie is beautiful today

Comment

Saw a Humpback Whale today breach the surface, coming right out of the water, and splashing back down.

Comment

I'm still trying to cook up a clever comeback for the coming out comments.

Comment

Working...
                              X