No announcement yet.

What's the last movie you watched

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched Winter Soldier again, it's a damn good movie.

Comment

• Weiner: documentary on Anthony Weiner, former congressman ruined by a sexting scandal who makes a comeback-run for Mayor of New York. Gets caught again in another sexting scandal. It's an uncomfortable watch, as they just let the cameras keep rolling, even when it's apparent his campaign (and his marriage) is coming apart. Huma Abedin is his wife - Hillary Clinton's favorite sidekick. Towards the end, Huma has to decide between Hills or her husband.

‚ÄčIt's a great documentary - you just wonder why the hell they let the cameras keep rolling.

Comment

• Stuck in Love (2012)

Man, am I old already and Jennifer Connely is playing a 40s Something mother?. Watching this, I was reminded of Crazy, Stupid, Love which was out the year before.. It was good.

Comment

• The old classic movie 1976 Taxi Driver.....Deniro., Foster, Cyrillic Shepard was young and hot in 1976, ....

You looking at me? Great movie I bet many have not seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by OldCode View Post
            Weiner: documentary on Anthony Weiner, former congressman ruined by a sexting scandal who makes a comeback-run for Mayor of New York. Gets caught again in another sexting scandal. It's an uncomfortable watch, as they just let the cameras keep rolling, even when it's apparent his campaign (and his marriage) is coming apart. Huma Abedin is his wife - Hillary Clinton's favorite sidekick. Towards the end, Huma has to decide between Hills or her husband.

‚ÄčIt's a great documentary - you just wonder why the hell they let the cameras keep rolling.
            I've seen that film. Really good.
            I almost feel sorry for Anthony.

Comment

• Watched it and while I cringed, I was also amazed about the human spirit and psyche. Whatever drove him, whether it was mania or addiction, I was impressed by the effort him put into self-sabotaging himself and embarrassing the people he surrounded himself with. You may ask, how could he allow all this to be documented? I will ask you this, how could he not? Sometime you just have to enjoy a train wreck for what it is.

Comment

• Norwegian film "Kongens Nei" aka The King's Choice. Set in the days of the German invasion of Norway

Comment

• Alone in Berlin.

Good, fairly interesting. Though I would have been in interested in knowing more about the impact of these letters.

Jack Reacher - Never back down.

Meh... the first JR was much better.

Arrival.

Very nice experience. Somehow reminded me of Monsters.

Patriots Day.

Enjoyed it. I don't know accurate this is. But Mark Wallberg is good at playing these kinds of roles. He doesn't overplay that much, he does not appear pretentious, arrogant or more important than he is.

Comment

• Mars attacks! For like the 25th times. Still pretty awesome.

''What are you talking about? We can't have Martians running all across Nevada!''

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivan le Fou View Post

Jack Reacher - Never back down.

Meh... the first JR was much better.
                      15 minutes in and I can already tell I don't like it. "I don't like being fallowed" cringe worthy. No wonder it flopped at box office. Tbh, books weren't really that good either. I guess it's a passion project for Cruise or sth.

Not to mention that Cruise is far from looking anything like Reacher, he ain't 6' 5" tall, nor does he have a 50 inch chest.

This guy would fit the role much better, but since he ain't A-lister there's no way he could actually star in a Jack Reacher movie... well maybe in a straight to video Jack Reacher movie.
                      http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0542133/
                      Last edited by Chomiq; 18-01-2017, 01:31 PM.

Comment

• I think that hell will be showing non stop Will Ferrell movies like anchorman 2.

Comment

• Hacksaw Ridge.

I guess I just don't like Gibson's style.

Comment

• Barely got through that Jack Reacher Never Back Down, pacing sucked for an action movie. The movie needed to be 15-20 minutes shorter. Can not recommend it to anyone. Tom Cruise looked like he was phoning it in and he was a producer on this. Plus they've tried to make that chick from How I Met Your Mother into some sort of badass symbol of female empowerment, but she just doesn't fit that type of character, not to mention her stunt double appeared to be Asian (despite the director saying that she didn't use stunt double, you can clearly see that in some of the fight/action sequences)?

Comment

• Thanks Chomiq for sparing me one hour and a half.

Comment

• Suicide Squad - complete waste of time and money.

Comment

Working...
                                X