Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the last movie you watched

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I watched Quatermass and The Pit .An ancient movie from 60's. Very interesting

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Ivan le Fou View Post
      Justice League.

      It sucks.
      It sucks a lot.
      And the CGI are awful.

      Even the post-credit scenes suck.
      Yup. Fuck the CGI. They ruined the film by not letting Supes have a moustache.
      Would have made the movie 1000 times better.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Demonew View Post
        I watched Quatermass and The Pit .An ancient movie from 60's. Very interesting
        I first thought you said Quatermain, but it does sound interesting.

        Comment


        • Alien Covenant. Ridley is filling in the blank spaces.

          In some obscure interview Ridley mentioned cancer as the basic premise for the plot. It is like that . A metastasizing cancer and originally corporate megalomania now an autonomous threat. A very human story

          Comment


          • Originally posted by TG0211 View Post

            Yup. Fuck the CGI. They ruined the film by not letting Supes have a moustache.
            Would have made the movie 1000 times better.
            Cyborg was the worst.

            It felt so cheap.

            Comment


            • Den of thieves. I could have cut 25 minutes out of it easy enough, good shooty bang bangs.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by primer View Post
                Alien Covenant. Ridley is filling in the blank spaces.

                In some obscure interview Ridley mentioned cancer as the basic premise for the plot. It is like that . A metastasizing cancer and originally corporate megalomania now an autonomous threat. A very human story
                I watched part of Alien Convenant on the flight back to NZ the other week. Dribble. Utter dribble. Worst kind of arse gravy. Worse even than Alien 4 and Promethius which I had thought were the bottom of the barrel of the series.

                Comment


                • Majority of fans agreed, along with the studio that caned the prequel to Covenant and 6 or so proposed spin offs.







                  Comment


                  • Just finished "V for Vendetta". I don't know quite what to think. As a Yank, perhaps I'm missing the nuance and subtext of the Guy Fawkes tie-ins..... I feel vaguely.... disappointed.

                    Comment


                    • Bridge of Spies - not a Tom Hanks fan but enjoyed this apart from the stupid SFX for the U2 shootdown - 7/10

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Euroamerican View Post
                        Just finished "V for Vendetta". I don't know quite what to think. As a Yank, perhaps I'm missing the nuance and subtext of the Guy Fawkes tie-ins..... I feel vaguely.... disappointed.
                        Feeling disappointed with that film is nothing to do with nuance or subtext.
                        You feel disappointed because it was gash.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Royal View Post
                          Bridge of Spies - not a Tom Hanks fan but enjoyed this apart from the stupid SFX for the U2 shootdown - 7/10
                          Royal liked the BOS movie also. The actor who portrayed the spy was great. Saw him also in Dunkirk.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Kobold View Post
                            Re watching The Odessa File.
                            Kobold I am assuming the Jon Vought one, I think is great. Saw it first came out and times since. Love the film.

                            Comment


                            • Black Panther. Poor. Worst marvel yet IMO.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by commanding View Post
                                Kobold I am assuming the Jon Vought one, I think is great. Saw it first came out and times since. Love the film.

                                Yes that's the one. Came across it, couldn't quite remember it so thought, why not.
                                Really enjoyed it.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X