• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cringe Macron

https://www.kurir.rs/data/images/201...ki01-ap_ff.jpg

https://www.kurir.rs/data/images/201...7_epa01_ff.jpg

https://www.kurir.rs/data/images/201...ina-epa_ff.jpg

(insert thick French accent) "Aaa oui oui, i wil take ker of you madame, avec moi baguette".
    Last edited by TheKiwi; 15-11-2018, 12:27 PM. Reason: Posting pictures not taken by the poster.

Your French sucks.

Macron has a penchant for ederly women - let him be. It’s also rumored in Frankreich that he may be bi or gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post
      Your French sucks.

Macron has a penchant for ederly women - let him be. It’s also rumored in Frankreich that he may be bi or gay.
      Some are suggesting he has a "thing" for strong black men.

Comment

I heard he also likes walkmans the ghastly fellow. WALKMANS! I just made that up, it was easy. It just came to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan le Fou View Post

Some are suggesting he has a "thing" for strong black men.
          https://www.valeursactuelles.com/sit...?itok=Eq18-S4E

This is a real photography, it has not been doctored. It's NOT FAKE ! All of France saw it and made fun of it
          (why can't I post the picture ? Copyright ?)

Comment

Originally posted by TG0211 View Post

This is a real photography, it has not been doctored. It's NOT FAKE ! All of France saw it and made fun of it
            I think it was Fabrice Eboué who said macron had a thing for black men.

Comment

Your French sucks.

Maybe he has a thing being handcuffed and pegged by strong old women. Which seems to carry on into politics as well. "Ja, Frau Merkel. Tiefer, bitte..."

Comment

Macron is awesome, France needs a leader like him.

Comment

Seems a bit inappropriate to give the Ferkel's inter knee a bit of a grab on the world stage, but "oh well"!

Let the French and German sensibilities take precedent..... My two little Eurocents of opinion.....

Comment

Originally posted by Stonecutter View Post
                    Macron is awesome, France needs a leader like him.
                    While 85% of the country disapprove of him, I have mixed feelings about the guy. Yes, he can speak English unlike his predecessors. Unlike his predecessor he’s also less goofy and clumsy. He’s also younger, seemingly ambitious.

His call for a European Army made some people cringe here especially the Murican who thought he implied the US was a threat. On the contrary the US is a long ally of France and most of Europe. It’s all good we have Uncle Sam willing (or not) to side by us when shit gets real but surely we need to be more independent, instead as he said being a ‘vassal’.

I love the US and I’m an Atlantist regardless of the POTUS in the WH - we just can’t be so dependent of their $$$ though.

Comment

Originally posted by TG0211 View Post

Yep copyright unless you went to The Antilles island and took that photo, you can’t post it here.

Comment

While 85% of the country disapprove of him.[...]
                        Ever since before Caesar the French have always been more interested in fighting between themselves than in cooperating with each other toward a common goal. In this regard we could learn some good lessons from the Germans.
                        I honestly believe that to get anything done in that country, there needs to be some sort of dictator. The fact that 85% of the French don't like Macron probably means that he's onto something.

Comment

I honestly believe that to get anything done in that country, there needs to be some sort of dictator. The fact that 85% of the French don't like Macron probably means that he's onto something.
                          Maybe he is. He routinely makes new controversial reforms especially in the public service (civil servants) that makes him unpopular.

Just this Saturday the 17th of November the French are protesting against gas and oil prices. One too many protest that shouldn’t achieve much.

Comment

It’s also rumored in Frankreich that he may be bi or gay.
                            As will be the next James Bond apparently.

Comment

As will be the next James Bond apparently.
                              I lost interest in that franchise ever since they hired a blonde guy with possible bi tendencies and Bond villains with the ambition of the local grocery robbers.

Comment

Working...
                              X