The lifestory of Tolga (image heavy).

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The lifestory of Tolga (image heavy).

Here you will be able to follow the life and exploits of our very own thanamestolga

This is a sad day, Tolga has been called back to the palace because the sultan is on his death bed, so sad.

Immediatly after the sultan has died the despicable greeks attack!

But have no fear for Tolga is here. And yes the Greek leader is apperantly called Manuel.

The greek leader has been taken prisoner! Little details like them being NATO allies never bothered our brave Tolga.

Just taking a prisoner is not enough, for Tolga there is only one goal, make the footrest empire great again! MFEGA!

But as the peace loving man Tolga is he wants to talk his way to greatness, just like his dear friend the kebab king of the bazar!

Unfortunatly his men are not as skilled

But the attack is successful and his trusted Pasha will smell poo for a week with this much brown nosing.

Unfortunatly not all are happy with these plans.

But our great leader Tolga sure knows how to persuade them.

But alas all he is met with are grave insults!

Swine?!?!?! A devout man such as Tolga can not let that slip!

The battle is successful and Tolgas trusted vizir knows to stroke his ego.

Stay tuned for the next episode!

But brave Tolga has been out in the field for weeks and have other things on his mind.

A balkan woman? Tolga is truly brave!

Although skilled in many things, talking to women is not one of them, so he sends his trusted advisor instead.

Hmm, no warning about the craziness of Balkan women. Can this advisor really be trusted, Tolga seems to think so!

Turns out it wasn't any Blakan woman, it was a gypsie.

Tolga does his best to woo her.

It seems to be working. But Tolga has yet to introduce himself, and you can't be to careful these Days! #metoo

Like the brave man of action our Tolga is, he spares no time getting to the point, sounding like a creep be damned!

Comment

You little mudder fukker!

You've been harrassing me for days with this Ottoman shit, what did I ever do to you?! :'(

And its thanamestolga, not mynameistolga!

Comment

Originally posted by thanamestolga View Post
        You little mudder fukker!

You've been harrassing me for days with this Ottoman shit, what did I ever do to you?! :'(

And its thanamestolga, not mynameistolga!
        Yeah sorry about the name, by the time I realised it was too late

Comment

Turbo nerd

Comment

Whatever this is, I can only encourage whatever this is. I obviously assume Sniffit has been hacked or is having a mental break down or both.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargin View Post
              Whatever this is, I can only encourage whatever this is. I obviously assume Sniffit has been hacked or is having a mental break down or both.

Sniffit is visiting Amsterdam.

Comment

Time for a new episode!

Some might call her a gold digger, but few of the fairer sex [and the not so fair one too] can deny the sharm of our brave and handsome thanamestolga!

Tolga, a man of little patience and an eye for gypsy women can't contain himself.

Yeah, gold digger.

But our young and inexperienced hero was none the wiser.

Alas, before the marrige was consummated our brave young Sultan Tolga was forced back into the field. Fighting the treacherous Alexander!

Little did Alexander, the Cypriot know that he had now poked the Turkish bear.

The brave Tolga, while not wise in matters regarding women, was a master tactician when it came to commanding men in battle.

Unfortuntaly, while winning the battle, the rat-faced Greek-Cypriot Alexander managed to avoid capture.

Back from a month in the field our brave Sultan Tolga impressed his wife with tales of glorious battle.

A week later our beloved Queen gave birth to Tolgas first child, the line of succession is secure!

Thinking long and hard what to name her, seeking council with both seers and his vezirs, the brave and selfless Tolga decides to name "his" child after the greatest hero Turkey have ever known.

Comment

Tolga2: The Tolgaing.

Comment

Originally posted by Te Zorro View Post
                    Tolga2: The Tolgaing.
                    Tolga 3: The TriTolgalogy

Comment

Originally posted by Flagg View Post

Tolga 3: The TriTolgalogy
                      Flagg, don't encourage him :'(

I would not name my daughter Mustafa Kemal!

Comment

Didn't wait for the loading of all images as its breaking Australia's internet.

Comment

So...@thanamestolga got hitched and had a child all in a week?

Comment

Originally posted by Soldat_Américain View Post
                            So...@thanamestolga got hitched and had a child all in a week?
                            Didn't you read it.

Comment

Working...
                            X