Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Six Steaks In The World

I just love watching cooking vids they're kind of meditational in a way

Especially enjoy watching fryng - barbecuing meat.

Sometimes I even look at the oven for 10 minutes to watch a Pizza get crispy.

This was brilliant, I want to try the way of the Beef Samurai. Are chopsticks just chopsticks or should I acquire some in lightweight carbon?

Comment

Don't know if this helps

He uses burnt wood tools. I use simple take away chopsticks that I keep in the kitchen drawer

But only good for small steaks

Comment

That tomahawk looked good, but with Becks?!

Comment

Best thread in OT in a while.

Comment

https://bernssteakhouse.com/

Châteaubriand

/Thread

Comment

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...sure-drop.html

Well grilled over a wood flame. Fuck gas.

BBQ

Comment

Mouthwatering. As the original poster said, it's great to watch good cooks in action. I'm a fair cook, but when it comes to steak, I usually end up murdering them by over-cooking (although some of these looked a little bloody for my liking).

I'll try again soon after watching this!

Comment

Is it by accident that someone with handle of picanha starts a thread about steaks?
                  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Picanha

Do tend to binge on youtube cooking from time to time and lately taken a fancy to Pitmaster X, cranks out some mouthwatering cooks!

And not a stranger to do the odd reverse seared tomahawk in the backyard bbq, slow roast in the smoker till it hits internal temp and then finish it off with a quick and hot sear over coals.

Comment

"Binging with Babish" is my go-to channel in term of youtube food.

Comment

Originally posted by OldCode View Post
                      Mouthwatering. As the original poster said, it's great to watch good cooks in action. I'm a fair cook, but when it comes to steak, I usually end up murdering them by over-cooking (although some of these looked a little bloody for my liking).

I'll try again soon after watching this!
                      I always have to override my firm conviction, that if the meat isn't cooked to a grey boring death, I'm killing everyone of my guests by serving raw meat.

Comment

Originally posted by picanha View Post

I just love watching cooking vids they're kind of meditational in a way

Especially enjoy watching fryng - barbecuing meat.

Sometimes I even look at the oven for 10 minutes to watch a Pizza get crispy.

Same here. I've been placed on a budget due to my love for USDA Prime beef. Netflix has a great French documentary on the best steaks in the world.

Comment

In Blade Runner 2049 while this cyborg or whatever is eating his grub, his Wi-Fi-Fu places a delicious home cooked hologram meal over it. Do you think watching steak videos will improve your oatmeal dinners or diminish it?

Comment

Ugh, beatiful video .

I got caught up in some steak gif/video pron on Instagram the other day. Anyone heard of Nusret Steakhouse? Istanbul/NYC/Dubai, etc.
                            Interesting guy (Turkish owner). Definitely a bit of a showman.

Some showing off:
                            Last edited by Aero; 13-10-2018, 07:56 PM.

Comment

some thing to share. Detailed instructions, I can emulate, altough will increase the inside temp higher than 130 degrees.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gg_jjUb-S4

Comment

Working...
                              X