Only thing worse then Florida man? Florida man x2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only thing worse then Florida man? Florida man x2

Brian Sebring left work early on Monday, armed himself with his wife’s handgun and an AR-15 rifle, and drove to a stranger’s house in an area of Tampa where he has lived since childhood. He was afraid, he said. He had never met Alex Stephens but believed he was a felon ready for a fight.
    Once the shots had been fired, Sebring, 44, was the only one with a hot muzzle. He was the one in trouble, accused of shooting Stephens, 46, over a Facebook post on politics that quickly turned personal.
    https://www.tampabay.com/news/public...feud_170754085
    Last edited by TheKiwi; 10-08-2018, 02:33 PM.

Dumb and Dumber springs to mind.

Comment

I believe the cross town to stand your ground law applies, so let him go.

I read somewhere, that the reason we hear so much about the craziness from Florida's finest is their sunshine laws. The only thing that's special about Florida is, that they broadcast their dirty laundry for transparency/entertainment purposes, that in fact anytime, anywhere we're always in close proximity to bipedal organisms, equipped with the finest neurological pathways evolution can provide, yet their decision making indicate that our species as a collective is operating in an intellectual deficit.

I used to stream the Broward County Bond court hearings, realest reality show ever.

Comment

What the hell is up with that title?

Comment

Originally posted by muck View Post
          What the hell is up with that title?
          What do you mean? Don't you like Florida man?

Comment

The mug shots to the right hand side of the page are the funniest thing I have seen all month.......... like a bad McDonald's advert

Comment

Working...
            X