Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is the weather?

In Kerala, India:

Kerala rains live updates: Death toll rises to 26; situation very grim, says state Chief Minister

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...g/65335799.cms

22 dams have opened their shutters all over the state, including the largest reservoir, Idukki (just the third time in 45 years):

Shutter of Cheruthoni dam opened after 26 years; death toll rises to 22

https://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...le24639461.ece

Heat wave.
    Muggy as balls.

There was supposed to be rain last weak.
    It never came. Not even any cloud cover.

I am prepping for the end of civilization.
    ….need to buy more bullets and stuff.

Comment

The local river is swollen; thankfully, not overflowing yet:

Comment

The weather was great for a few days, but now I'm again sweating from my balls all day long.

Comment

I've cut all the people, who say: "You shouldn't complain about the weather," out of my life.

Comment

Scorchio...

Comment

Rain fury continues. Kerala received 1805.31 mm, i.e., +19% rain than average till yesterday. Two more dams have opened up, taking the total to 24 dams that have been opened. The biggest dam is now discharging 700,000 liters of water per second. Total deaths: 27.
              Kerala rains: Idukki dam water level rises; all five shutters opened for first time in 40 years

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/a...campaign=cppst

Comment

Here, the weather is such that retreating rivers reveal shipwrecks from the nineteenth century.

Comment

Howdy! Brilliantly sunny here in southwest Idaho, USA, and we have a dry and smoggy smoke (from nearby forest and sagebrush fires and ones in California) filled afternoon going on.

It is 105 degrees Fahrenheit in the shade, but we have pretty low humidity. Luckily, I am inside an air-conditioned house and do not have to work outside! Yay!

Comment

Finally there are dark angry clouds above.
                    We hope the rain gods will bless us with their nectar.

Comment

RAIN!
                      THUNDER!
                      LIGHTNING!
                      Sweet Lord, yes!

Comment

We had temps up the roof for the past weeks at about 38c in Northern France and it has dramatically cooled off these last days. 25c in the shades and 15c during the night.

Likewise Fargin, I like to whine about the weather. You will probably hear from me this winter when it gets real cold, snowy and I fall right on my butt on the ice.

Comment

You can protect yourself from the cold. You can't protect yourself from the heat. Simple as that.

Comment

It's cute seeing all you Euros whining when the temperature tops 30 degrees. Considering the inevitability of climate change, it looks like you guys could definitely use a few million more of those African migrants to improve your gene pool

Comment

Wasting my days off at home instead of riding my motorcycle cause of the rain this past 3 weeks. God damn you rain!

As for Euros bitchin, its called an air conditioner... figure it out.

Comment

Working...
                              X