Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wargames - 40K, Warhammer, Flames of War etc.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upload your photos to somewhere like Photobucket. They will have a "Generate BB code" button. You just copy the text from that and paste it into your message on here.

Comment

• Pict Warriors and Hunters and Archers finished up.

Lots of Picts

And Pirates. Lots of Pirates

Comment

• Yeah Nice. I like the picts particularly..
        I haven't began to paint mine (we discovered these holidays Mansion of Madness and my GF likes it so much that she almost wants to play only that so far) but i hope they'll end as good as yours.
        Mind you i am thinking about their body painting scheme for weeks now....

Comment

• Thanks Mordoror. I was thinking about all sorts of fancy body paint schemes for the Picts. Half and half, hand prints, mystic symbols, you name it. But in the end I went with stripes as the prospect of coming up with 25 different schemes made my brain hurt.

I've heard good things about the Mansion of Madness.

Comment

• current progress on Brother Zael with start of highlights..

Comment

• Really nice work. I wish I had the enthusiasm to paint my Space Hulk set.

Meanwhile I have at least finished the Hyenas for Conan.

Comment

• Nice work on your Terminator mate Keep posting!

Comment

• Courier just dropped these off at the front door.

From the weight of the M109 box I'd say there was resin and metal in it. Now I just need the weather to improve so I can start spraying.

Comment

• Needs more GDR T-55 and BMP-1 TheKiwi

Comment

• You mean target practice?

Comment

• Well yeah, you can't play solo man. You need some WP forces to blow up.

edit: Here you go, these look cool enough I'll consider getting some.

http://www.team-yankee.com/Default.a...67&art_id=5395

Comment

• I'd be well into that if those soldiers didn't look so bloody cartoonish.

Comment

• So go for an armour only force and crush your enemies infantry beneath your bejewelled sandals - I mean tracks.

Comment

• Finished Shevatas, the King of thieves for Conan.

And herewith Conan and Shevatas hold off a ravenous pack of Hyenas

Next up Zogar Sag the Pictish Shamen which is just waiting for the varnish to dry.

Comment

• Zogar Sag finished and seen with a couple of his Pictish chums...

Nearly finished figures enough to run the first scenario.

Comment

Working...
                                X