Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US police chase stolen APC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • US police chase stolen APC

    https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us...moured-vehicle

    What was the name of that movie again…

  • #2
    Wasn't it just the anniversary of the killdozer event?

    Comment


    • #3
      Blast from the past:


      Tank rampage: A symbolic story turns 20

      Twenty years ago Sunday, Shawn Nelson stole a tank from a National Guard armory, rumbled across a San Diego neighborhood and into the realm of legend.

      http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/...htmlstory.html

      Comment


      • #4
        Command Variant?

        Comment


        • #5
          Welp, that LT will no longer be in the guard and probably spend some time in prison.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Kap View Post
            Welp, that LT will no longer be in the guard and probably spend some time in prison.
            First time I’ve ever seen a LT LEAD anything, even if it was just a police 🚓 chase.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Flagg View Post

              First time I’ve ever seen a LT LEAD anything, even if it was just a police 🚓 chase.
              NCO's across the world be like…

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by muck View Post

                NCO's across the world be like…

                Coincidentally, there is now a Platoon Sergeant probably being held accountable for losing a LT or failing to euthanise it.

                Down here, LTs are allowed to break whatever they want in the Officers Mess, as long as they pay for it, and I presume if it doesn’t make it into the mass media.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Flagg View Post

                  Coincidentally, there is now a Platoon Sergeant probably being held accountable for losing a LT or failing to euthanise it.

                  Down here, LTs are allowed to break whatever they want in the Officers Mess, as long as they pay for it, and I presume if it doesn’t make it into the mass media.
                  There is one things LTs are breaking for free : balls of NCOs and privates..

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    It's all cool, his commander told him to take the vehicle out on the road to test the police response. lol

                    "where is this damn water buffalo" ''all i wanna do is get an anime wife" and "wow I think I just discovered a large illegal spy operation in the us government."

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Drugs are bad mmm'kay.

                      Comment


                      • #12

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Tank theft video from San Diego / https://youtu.be/FrhyqYnT-bo

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by DasVivo View Post
                            Command Variant?
                            Yup M577 CP bucket.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Flagg View Post

                              Coincidentally, there is now a Platoon Sergeant probably being held accountable for losing a LT or failing to euthanise it.

                              Down here, LTs are allowed to break whatever they want in the Officers Mess, as long as they pay for it, and I presume if it doesn’t make it into the mass media.
                              Yup, for the most part what happens in the mess, stays in the mess just pay the bill on Monday. Possibly followed by a non sit down chat with the Adjt and earning Orderly Officer days normally in groups of 7.
                              However, Do it in front or the ranks or worse civilians, you are going for a skate.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X