X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US police chase stolen APC

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us...moured-vehicle

What was the name of that movie again…

Wasn't it just the anniversary of the killdozer event?

Comment

Blast from the past:

Tank rampage: A symbolic story turns 20

Twenty years ago Sunday, Shawn Nelson stole a tank from a National Guard armory, rumbled across a San Diego neighborhood and into the realm of legend.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/...htmlstory.html

Comment

Command Variant?

Comment

Welp, that LT will no longer be in the guard and probably spend some time in prison.

Comment

Originally posted by Kap View Post
            Welp, that LT will no longer be in the guard and probably spend some time in prison.
            First time I’ve ever seen a LT LEAD anything, even if it was just a police 🚓 chase.

Comment

Originally posted by Flagg View Post

First time I’ve ever seen a LT LEAD anything, even if it was just a police 🚓 chase.
              NCO's across the world be like…

Comment

Originally posted by muck View Post

NCO's across the world be like…

Coincidentally, there is now a Platoon Sergeant probably being held accountable for losing a LT or failing to euthanise it.

Down here, LTs are allowed to break whatever they want in the Officers Mess, as long as they pay for it, and I presume if it doesn’t make it into the mass media.

Comment

Coincidentally, there is now a Platoon Sergeant probably being held accountable for losing a LT or failing to euthanise it.

Down here, LTs are allowed to break whatever they want in the Officers Mess, as long as they pay for it, and I presume if it doesn’t make it into the mass media.
                  There is one things LTs are breaking for free : balls of NCOs and privates..

Comment

It's all cool, his commander told him to take the vehicle out on the road to test the police response. lol

"where is this damn water buffalo" ''all i wanna do is get an anime wife" and "wow I think I just discovered a large illegal spy operation in the us government."

Comment

Drugs are bad mmm'kay.

Comment

Comment

Tank theft video from San Diego / https://youtu.be/FrhyqYnT-bo

Comment

Originally posted by DasVivo View Post
                            Command Variant?
                            Yup M577 CP bucket.

Comment

Yup, for the most part what happens in the mess, stays in the mess just pay the bill on Monday. Possibly followed by a non sit down chat with the Adjt and earning Orderly Officer days normally in groups of 7.
                              However, Do it in front or the ranks or worse civilians, you are going for a skate.

Comment

Working...
                              X