An FBI agent's gun accidentally discharged in a Denver nightclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An FBI agent's gun accidentally discharged in a Denver nightclub

hypnotize the crowd with a shaniqua dance before doing a backflip to loose the gun.. then shoot the suspect while picking up,.. disappear with a smile afterwards.

almost like a movie scene.

whoever the suspect was, he got the message.

Trained professional at work.
    That is why we, pedestrians, can't have guns - we just not ready for the responibility, bound to go on some drunken binge and hurt others or ourselves...

I like how he made "nuthin happened" pokerface, though.

Comment

WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FUCK?!

Comment

So what kind of punishment can you get for shooting somebody in the leg?

Comment

Originally posted by My name again View Post
          So what kind of punishment can you get for shooting somebody in the leg?
          Getting your ass fired from the FBI.

He is easily identifiable on the widely shared video.

If he was tipsy and hanging out in da club with his gun, he is in deep shit.

Comment

Idiot.
            You don't go around with rounds in the chamber.

Comment

The FBI just keep impressing us with their professionalism now don't they...

Comment

And the idiot didn't bother to help or show concern for the person he shot.

Comment

Alcohol and guns don't mix, period.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKiwi View Post
                    The FBI just keep impressing us with their professionalism now don't they...
                    LOL! I mean really? What was this knucklehead thinking?

Comment

Saw this elsewhere...

The FBI was created at a time when the only other federal law enforcement agencies were the Secret Service and the US Marshalls. The FBI became what we know it today before states could quickly communicate with each other and interstate crime was a real problem. Today we have an alphabet soup of federal law enforcement agencies and states have access to databases that make the kinds of interstate crime sprees that went on in the 20s and 30s impossible. The FBI is a totally redundant organization. It is generally loathed in the LEO community and famous for showing up for a press conference to take credit for other agencies' work.

So, yes, the FBI needs to go. It has a long history of incompetence and abuses of the public's trust. Take its counterterrorism and counterintelligence missions and give them to DHS. Everything else is covered and covered well by the other federal law enforcement agencies. Here we are 40 years after the Church Commission and the FBI is just as much of a threat to civil liberties and the rule of law as it ever was. I think it is long past time to declare it beyond hope and make an example of it.

Comment

Teaser for 23 Jump Street : FBI school ? (I made it up, doesn't exist, don't Google it)

Comment

Originally posted by TheKiwi View Post
                          Saw this elsewhere...
                          Hell yeah, get rid of it. All it's done is stink up the place for the last few years. Comey et al and their shenanigans aside, how many mass murderers have been laid right at their feet and they couldn't/wouldn't stop them? Just off the top of my head the Tsarnaev Boston Bombers, the Orlando Pulse Club shooter, and the Parkland shooter.

Comment

Working...
                          X