No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am genuinely surprised. Considering the exhaustion of the Croats due to previous matches, and the younger average age of the English team, I was almost certain that England would prevail. Guess I didn't take the factor of actually being able to play football into account ;P

Seriously England.....what was that in the second half? After that first goal, it's almost like English players decided to take it easy and stop trying.......

Comment

• Originally posted by primer View Post
      My cat predicted it.
      My octopus, too.

I'm really not that surprised, Been telling friends this whole WC that Croatia could spoil a lot of hopes and dreams, Just disappointed they won't be facing Belgium.

Comment

• Can i be obnoxious?

Farewell three lions. You dont rule the lawn😎

Nah congrats Croatia. England didnt played bad but they entered the game too sure of themselves.

At least we will be spared poir jokes about Waterloo or Patay....

Comment

• Originally posted by Mordoror View Post
          Can i be obnoxious?

Farewell three lions. You dont rule the lawn😎

Nah congrats Croatia. England didnt played bad but they entered the game too sure of themselves.

At least we will be spared poir jokes about Waterloo or Patay....
          First an England-Russia face off denied and then a France-England one.

Instead we have France-Croatia. Who the fuck cares about that?
          Last edited by flamming_python; 11-07-2018, 01:47 PM. Reason: You

Comment

• Originally posted by flamming_python View Post
            Yes, I’m afraid the overall interest level here will drop quite a bit now.
            I must admit I was looking forward to France demolishing England.

Comment

• Originally posted by flamming_python View Post

First an England-Russia face off denied and then a France-England one.

Butthurt much?

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeScully View Post

Butthurt much?
                Yeah a bit. Now there's a final I don't even care about.

Comment

• It's great, I love it when underdog team have a shot at the championship. Too bad Belgium isn't there as well.

Comment

• Yeah England can have their 'who cares' rematch against Belgium now too.
                    Wow. The excitement.

Anyway England did well to get this far, big props to them. Belgium too.

Comment

• So another Brexit!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by thounaojamtom View Post
                        So another Brexit!!!!
                        Yes... and you know the pro-Brexit crowd would definitely have politicized an England World Cup win

Comment

• I know the Remoaners certainly were with claims that the English team were the kind of woke chaps who'd never want to give you up, never want to let you down, never want to run around and … [/Ricky]

Comment

• Originally posted by Stonecutter View Post
                            Yes... and you know the pro-Brexit crowd would definitely have politicized an England World Cup win
                            Maybe...actually doubtful. But it would be better than some tool mocking a "Brexit" loss. Fuck Theresa May.

Go Croatia and go Belgium.

Comment

• Ah....... Well, England got knocked down, but will they get up again?

Comment

• The management will probably change this into a link, but oh well....

https://s00.yaplakal.com/pics/pics_o...4/11714417.jpg
                                Last edited by TheKiwi; 12-07-2018, 02:29 AM. Reason: Fun police

Comment

Working...
                                X