No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stole this from the internetz. For sale: Italy vs Portugal foosball table. (World Cup won't be the same without Italy )

https://i.imgur.com/oAqgud1.jpg
    Last edited by digrar; 06-06-2018, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Passed that onto a Swedish football team worshipping mate of mine. He widdled himself laughing...

Comment

Globe and Mail sports writers predict World Cup 2018 winners: France or Germany

Would be a hell of a final between these two!

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/spor...-2018-winners/

Comment

Good one Stonecutter. 😂😂🤣

Tonight there is a friendly between France and the US and both countries have a special place in my heart. Hardly care about who wins and its a friendly anyway but I will watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by Moro View Post

This because you are a FCB fan right?
            Who isn't…. World greatest team.. and also, Great that the Italian team isn't participating…. 50% less acting on the pitch..

Comment

Shows what a total *wat she is - little crankie just needs to put a fancy piece in it

https://www.fifa.com/worldcup/matche...32/report.html
              The SNP leader said she would not be backing Gareth Southgate's squad as they head out to Russia for the competition.

Comment

Meh, that concept isn't exactly unknown elsewhere. My principle is that I support two teams, NZ and whoever is playing Australia.

Comment

Anyone but England is standard for Scotland and has been for decades. I remember when they sold more Trinidad and Tobago shirts in Scotland than they did in Trinidad and Tobago.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKiwi View Post
                    Meh, that concept isn't exactly unknown elsewhere. My principle is that I support two teams, NZ and whoever is playing Australia.
                    Surely you can’t be serious?

Guess who’s playing Australia next Saturday at noon GMT+1?

France 🇫🇷 🐸

I’m not seeing even a Kiwi with a slight dislike for OZ supporting Frankreich...

Comment

I'll support France in that one. I also support France on the Rugby field when they're not playing NZ...

Comment

I still remember the 2011 Rugby World Cup and an epic final. I still remember the kind kiwis congratulating France for a fair and nice game. Had it been those bloody Aussies we would have been laughed at.

NZ -> OZ.

Comment

Sook sook, moan moan, we just beat Ireland, with our dinky di squad of Folau Fainga’a, Brandon Paenga-Amosa, Jordan Uelese, Sekope Kepu, Scott Sio, Taniela Tupou, Allan Alaalatoa Izack Rodda, Caleb Timu, Lukhan Tui, Samu Kerevi, Tevita Kuridrani, Curtis Rona, Israel Folau, Marika Koroibete and Sefa Naivalu.

Comment

Ahhh.....bars, projectors, football. When the game ends, you're a bit tipsy and start talking to the girl you've been casually flirting with the whole match during corner, foul, halftime breaks. Good times.

Comment

I'm hoping Iceland rampages through the early rounds like the berserker Vikings they are and end up in a final with whatever South American team survives the Germans and French.

Of course, in the office pool, I picked Brazil v Germany for the final, with the Germans winning. That's the way to bet.

Comment

Manager of Spain’s national soccer team sacked just before World Cup

Julen Lopetegui removed from his role after announcing he would be taking over at Real Madrid

https://elpais.com/elpais/2018/06/13...55_904967.html

So we have already a pretext if we lose !

Comment

Working...
                                X