Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Songs you are embarassed to admit you like?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loving this for some reason

Comment

Kinda like East 17's Thunder, due to the heavy piano intro. Always tried to find an instrumental version; those fucking softies really turn me out of the song.

I'm also into Garbage, because of Shirley Manson's voice; apparently, some people think this should be embarassing to a guy who usually spends his days listening to Corroded, Disturbed, Shinedown or In Flames.

Oh boy… Shirley's voice… I would make sweet, sweet love to that voice of hers.

Comment

Olivia Newton-John and Electric Light Orchestra - Xanadu

Kenny Loggins and Stevie Nicks - Whenever I Call You Friend

Comment

Shania Twain - That don't impress me much

Comment

Hell yeah. Shania is aight and IMO nothing to be ashamed of.

Comment

But I was.....back in 1997

Today I am really only ashamed of very few things....the advantages of age!

Comment

Originally posted by picanha View Post
                But I was.....back in 1997
                90's. Every summer holiday on our road trip to some amusement park this kind of music would play:

For some reason my old man also liked this kind of music. So as long as he got to listen to his news every few hours and service at 6pm it would play.

And at some point he also allowed my older brother to install a large subwoofer on his Volvo 940 estate.

So when even you would hear a car driving in to some town late at night with subwoofer blasting, it could either be some young prick, or it could be our family with parents, four kids and two dogs on a road trip.

Comment

I sort of liked this song when I heard it on the radio. I felt embarrassed when I found out who sang it....

This song from my early 20s...

Comment

Originally posted by PEMM View Post

90's. Every summer holiday on our road trip to some amusement park this kind of music would play:

For some reason my old man also liked this kind of music. So as long as he got to listen to his news every few hours and service at 6pm it would play.

And at some point he also allowed my older brother to install a large subwoofer on his Volvo 940 estate.

So when even you would hear a car driving in to some town late at night with subwoofer blasting, it could either be some young prick, or it could be our family with parents, four kids and two dogs on a road trip.

OMG haha ...but hey at least you have nice memories connecting you to this song!

I also remember this song, it was played up and down in the first discoteque I ever was. An 80s dream in glitter, gold and many mirrors.

Comment

Originally posted by picanha View Post
                      OMG haha ...but hey at least you have nice memories connecting you to this song!

I also remember this song, it was played up and down in the first discoteque I ever was. An 80s dream in glitter, gold and many mirrors.
                      Actually I meant the whole playlist (which seems to disappear when you post a video).

But yeah, that song was one of the first. Before Volvo and CD:s.

Comment

https://youtu.be/2kUEdTcIw9g

Reminds me so many memories.

Comment

Working...
                        X