Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Songs you are embarassed to admit you like?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Songs you are embarassed to admit you like?

We probably all have some. Think about one, or two that goes through your mind at the moment.

Me? This: Sonata Artica - White Pearl, Black Oceans.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EQtuPvtye5Y

I think the lyrics albeit very emotional are well written and the music while it can't be considered as Metal is catchy.

You?

Not much on pop stuff, the wife will play a bit of it in the barn as I'm slinging hay and horseshit. Thought this was catchy - but I am a bit embarrassed by it.

Comment

I quite liked 'I kissed a girl' by Katy Perry until a couple of lines from the chorus got stuck in my head on a long run - after repeating them over and over for an hour it pretty much cured me of it.

Comment

I will admit to like a few Katy's songs too, and some Bright Eyes occasionally.

I realized I had hit rock bottom liking something as emotional as him, but this is the point of this thread.

Comment

Comment

Rick Roll goes here.

Comment

Taylor Swift's Blank space

I can make the bad guys good for a weekend
              'Cause darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream

'Cause you know I love the players
              And you love the game

'Cause we're young and we're reckless

We'll take this way too far

Just something relatable in those lyrics.

Also, Katy Perry's boobs make her every video at least superficially watchable.
              Last edited by Shiftycent; 16-04-2018, 05:43 AM.

Comment

Some Girls - The Prettiest Girl

Comment

There are some old songs that I really like, but at work, my junior more or less millennial will yell at me, Tom use the headphone. Lol

Comment

Soundgarden - Big Dumb Sex

Comment

Dont be a drag, just be a queen

Comment

To old to still be like that...at one point you have to overcome societal restrictions and embrace what you like.

If already listening to some songs leads to self constriction tss tss

I also experienced the Katy Perry thing and in the early 2000s I had a few of these so called guilty pleasures..

One being Britney Spaers Toxic- the song still has something - it also remembers me of a (now dead) friend - a tatooed hard rock fan - once confessing he also liked it haha

Comment

Sonata Artica shouldn't be something you're embarrassed about. They're very talented and that song is brilliant.

Comment

Dave Grohl said "Don't be embarrassed about liking something. If you fucking like something, then like it", or something to that effect. The takeaway is there's no guilty pleasures when it comes to music

I'm pretty sure I remember reading that gaz really likes Toxic. It's a pretty good pop song.

My guilty pleasure? Cardi B "Bodak Yellow"

Comment

Originally posted by EvilMinion View Post
                              I'm pretty sure I remember reading that gaz really likes Toxic. It's a pretty good pop song.
                              'Toxic' is a great pop song.

Comment

Working...
                              X