No announcement yet.

Official Star Wars Movie Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably crap...It´ll be on TV soon enough. I´m no longer doing these night premieres to be pissed off.

Comment

• Seriously anyone who makes 3 1:50 hours youtube videos on a fictional movie is not right in his head
      Reich-Ranicki spent less time reviewing Thomas Mann's latest in the 50s

Comment

• Originally posted by JCR View Post
        Seriously anyone who makes 3 1:50 hours youtube videos on a fictional movie is not right in his head
        Reich-Ranicki spent less time reviewing Thomas Mann's latest in the 50s
        If you check out his youtube channel you’ll also see that he’s made eight (yes, eight!) more-than-an-hour-long videos criticizing some other youtuber’s video about why Dark Souls 2 is an underrated game.

I didn't like TLJ (or DS2 for that matter, it's the worst game in the souls series IMO), but there’s no way I’m sitting through all of that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laser Shark View Post

I didn't like TLJ (or DS2 for that matter, it's the worst game in the souls series IMO), but there’s no way I’m sitting through all of that.
          You don't have to sit trough it, you can listen it as a podcast when you go for a 5 hour jog in the fjords or whatever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Orca View Post
            You don't have to sit trough it, you can listen it as a podcast when you go for a 5 hour jog in the fjords or whatever.
            Hah, I can barely muster up the motivation for an hour long jog every other day. Also, I don't like listening to music or podcasts while I'm out running. Keeps my awareness up so I don't get darwin'd, and I genuinely appeciate the quietness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kilgor View Post
              Does anyone care or are we just too old ?
              #NotMyHanSolo

Comment

• This really is how TLJ should've ended...

Comment

• There's a story doing the rounds that James Mangold is developing a Boba Fett film. It would be amazing if they let him make it super violent and sweary like Logan but it'll never happen.

Comment

• Considering Disney is owning the franchise and getting extremely busy pandering and the such (the latest being: "Did you know Lando was pansexual? That's a very big deal and that's so great! Oh wow!") I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled the same thing with Boba.

Oh wow! Boba is in fact a woman!
                    Oh wow! Boba is a vegan!
                    Oh wow! Boba is gender fuild!
                    Oh wow! Boba is an illegal immigrant, refugee, who fights for greater social equalities!

Comment

• Solo wasn't too bad. I can't really line up Ehrenreich and Ford, but he still did a good job.

Comment

• Solo seems to have received some honestly good reviews.

Comment

• So, Lando is now "pansexual", huh. #theforceisfemale, men are pigs and the universe is big enough for everyone. #droidrights. A screenwriter who tells fans to shut up 'cause he's "proud" to have brought "identity politics to Star Wars".

What a fucking joke. Did Disney buy Lucasfilm to kill it?

Comment

• Originally posted by muck View Post
                            What a fucking joke. Did Disney buy Lucasfilm to kill it?
                            That is exactly how I felt after watching the SW8.

It has put me off watching Solo and anything else that follows.

Comment

• I quite enjoyed Solo to be honest. Much better than TLJ or TFA to be honest. Probably not quite as good as Rogue One.

Comment

• I cannot begin to describe how little I care about who Lando wants to dock his Millennium Falcon inside of.
                                Last edited by gaz; 25-05-2018, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X