Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspected poacher mauled to death and eaten in South Africa by lions

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ica/328580002/

It seems the victim was poaching in the game park when he was attacked and killed by lions. They ate his body, nearly all of it, and just left his head and some remains," police spokesman Moatshe Ngoepe said. Police are trying to establish the victim's identity.

Darwin award for this region, for February 2018.

http://i.imgur.com/KrGNNlA.gif
    Last edited by commanding; 13-02-2018, 06:42 PM.

Queue the song "It's the circle of life".

Comment

F*cking A! Natural selection does still exist.

Comment

I hope the person was a poacher, then I can say to the lions Bon Appetit with a clear conscience. IMHO animals need more wins against poachers.

Comment

Hakuna Matata motherf*ucker.

Comment

Thank you for bringing a smile to my face and brightening my day commanding.

Go lions.

Comment

Comment

I found it amusing the lions refused to eat his head, were likely playing Australian footy with it, kitty cat style. Recycled the other meat.

Comment

Originally posted by commanding View Post
                  I found it amusing the lions refused to eat his head, were likely playing Australian footy with it, kitty cat style. Recycled the other meat.
                  Not enough brains in it to bother cracking open, perhaps.

Comment

Originally posted by commanding View Post
                    All good. The guy was a piece of shit to begin with, the guy ended up as a piece of shit. He really didn't change all that much. God has a sense of humor.

Comment

Originally posted by riderboy View Post

All good. The guy was a piece of shit to begin with, the guy ended up as a piece of shit. He really didn't change all that much. God has a sense of humor.
                      reminds me of that California guy who decided he was a Grizzly bear whisperer and went to Alaska to live with the Griz bears (and his girlfriend) and the Griz ate them both. in an earlier video he told the camera his father had told him "you will never amount to shit" but....... sure enough he did amount to shit.

Comment

Originally posted by riderboy View Post
                        Hakuna Matata motherf*ucker.
                        Hahaha!

Comment

Working...
                        X