Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Winter Olympics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2018 Winter Olympics

    I love the Olympics. Watched US snowboarder Red Gerard win Gold last night, awesome. North and South Korea played together on the same hockey team? Dogs and cats living together? That should be 2018 Winter Olympics.
    Last edited by gaz; 11-02-2018, 06:00 AM. Reason: Title edited

  • #2
    did Canada win the Ice Hockey yet - 54321 breki

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by blackcatnursery View Post
      did Canada win the Ice Hockey yet - 54321 breki
      Hockey! I went to a fight once and a hockey game broke out.

      Comment


      • #4
        So, do they select commentaters in the US for an exceptionally low IQ, or did they hire someone with a sense of humor to whisper bullshit in Katie Couric’s ear?

        https://mobile.twitter.com/JosDuijve...68563230269441

        Comment


        • #5
          I haven't watched an Olympics broadcast for around twenty years, only highlights of certain events. Katie Couric was doing commentary back then and she was consistently a heartless moron. I remember her interrogating a sixteen year old swimmer after the event, asking her if she felt tragically disappointed at finishing second.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Hadamar View Post
            I haven't watched an Olympics broadcast for around twenty years, only highlights of certain events. Katie Couric was doing commentary back then and she was consistently a heartless moron. I remember her interrogating a sixteen year old swimmer after the event, asking her if she felt tragically disappointed at finishing second.
            Well, they say people improve with age. kudos to Katie for bucking that trend then...

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by tercio67 View Post
              So, do they select commentaters in the US for an exceptionally low IQ, or did they hire someone with a sense of humor to whisper bullshit in Katie Couric’s ear?

              https://mobile.twitter.com/JosDuijve...68563230269441
              So...skating is an important mode of transportation in Amsterdam? LOL! Pretty rough getting to work in the summer then eh?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by riderboy View Post

                So...skating is an important mode of transportation in Amsterdam? LOL! Pretty rough getting to work in the summer then eh?
                Have you not heard then? We swim to work in summer, raking in those summer olympic swimming medals you know...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Gotta love watching the events. IMHO, they are all first class and great.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by tercio67 View Post

                    Have you not heard then? We swim to work in summer, raking in those summer olympic swimming medals you know...
                    Haha!! Little known facts about the Netherlands.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Watched Russia and Korea play the Scottish invention of Curling.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by primer View Post
                        Watched Russia and Korea play the Scottish invention of Curling.
                        God. I'd rather watch a Brady Bunch rerun. Pairs skating was pretty cool.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by tercio67 View Post
                          So, do they select commentaters in the US for an exceptionally low IQ, or did they hire someone with a sense of humor to whisper bullshit in Katie Couric’s ear?

                          https://mobile.twitter.com/JosDuijve...68563230269441

                          Katie Couric just needs to retire. She has no brain cells left.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Sadly Felix Loch screwed up today, but that happens from time to time, otherwise it would have been the 4th gold for Germany. No Cool Runnings without some casualties


                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by tluassa View Post
                              Sadly Felix Loch screwed up today, but that happens from time to time, otherwise it would have been the 4th gold for Germany. No Cool Runnings without some casualties

                              Heartbreaking. US got Silver because of it.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X