No announcement yet.

Coffee or Tea?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This would have been my answer earlier in my life.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gDsj5UZ_1bA

Comment

My love of pure black coffee has been threatened by the discover of the Italian Sweet Cream flavored creamer.

This changes things.

Comment

50 % Coffee with some milk and 50% black tea. Keeps you alive during the day.

Comment

Coffee is my functional drink for work, when I'm in a hurry, or for places where I can't guarantee a decent cuppa. Tea is what I drink when I have time to enjoy it, or in places that'll produce a decent brew.

Comment

Originally posted by My name again View Post
            50 % Coffee with some milk and 50% black tea. Keeps you alive during the day.
            I don't know how I feel about this combo. If it works for you but sounds kinda funky.

Comment

Originally posted by Corrupt View Post
              Coffee is my functional drink for work, when I'm in a hurry, or for places where I can't guarantee a decent cuppa. Tea is what I drink when I have time to enjoy it, or in places that'll produce a decent brew.

That's how I feel about it. At the start of the year the work social club shut down so coffee / tea / sugar / milk aren't provided any more (I think work should provide it, but that's another story...). I figured I'd just drink a cup of coffee before work and take one in with me, and that would be fine. NOPE, it is far from fine. I need to get my act together and bring my own brew kit in.

Comment

No work supplied coffee??!?!??! WTF?!? Why are you not rioting right now, measuring lampposts and making nooses for senior management?

Comment

I just don't get it. At my last workplace with the same organisation the manager supplied coffee. It was big tubs of Nescafe Blend 43, but still, it's caffeinated.

Comment

I will send you money so you can get a personal Nespresso machine for work use. Unless work will object for you using their electricity?

Comment

The government is cutting back on spending...we're not allowed to print in colour, so I'm afraid a coffee machine might be out of the question. We do have a pod thingy here, but I am a conscientious pod objector for environmental reasons. It's okay, I can put some stuff in jars.

Comment

We have a pod thing too. And a very large box (holds 1000 pods) labelled Nespresso Recycling which goes to a plant nursery up the road every couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Devil Child View Post

I don't know how I feel about this combo. If it works for you but sounds kinda funky.

Before i sound like a freak, i donĀ“t mix coffee and tee What i meant is, about two cups of coffee and two cups of tea a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollis View Post
                            Only problem I ever had with coffee, was too much water not enough bean
                            The sage speaketh...

Originally posted by TheKiwi View Post
                            No work supplied coffee??!?!??! WTF?!? Why are you not rioting right now, measuring lampposts and making nooses for senior management?
                            Indeed. I've fought wars for less important reasons that an absence of coffee in the workplace.

Comment

The best tea is sweet ice tea! sweetened with pure cane sugar!

Comment

Originally posted by Kap View Post
                                Coffee, black, just like my psychopathic soul.
                                Hmmmmm..... That explains the Krakken too!

------
                                Anyhow... I do like tea, but my heart is in the coffee... Black drip coffee, with milk, with a bit of sugar or stevia, Nespresso, whatever they have for free at work...

The only stuff I really don't like is that Dutch syrup concentrate stuff that some company cafeterias have.... Oh.. and cheap Turkish super fine espresso grind... negatory, pigpen...

Comment

Working...
                                X