X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hildemel View Post
    Construction Labourer (school job)

Beekeeper (summer job)

Grocery store meat department (let go because I wasn't learning fast enough....kind of hard to do when the manager takes off for a week and no one else teaches you ANYTHING)

Subway (for all of two or three weeks...not my fault, dumbass manager never called me to give me a schedule and then got angry when I called to check, never officially got let go or quit simply applied for new jobs until I got one)

7-Eleven (For way too long)

Tank Gunner (that released so much pent up anger and rage, it was awesome, military was the best job ever)

Marine supply store (hired on for a short time for helping with internal layout rebuild)
    I've had my share of seriously bad bosses. ugh. Incompetent, shirk responsibility, and just ignorant acting... *if I had an emoji I'd roll my eyes!

Comment

Originally posted by Devil Child View Post

I play this game every day!

Jobs I should've done: Anything other than social work!

Dream job would be decently paid reviewer of hiking trails, decently paid highly amateur bird photographer, or decently paid book reader.

​@Devil Child (Why can't I tag you? SORCERY!) have you considered transitioning into policy? My sister is finishing up her social work degree, she currently works in policy, and while she's done all her placements she says she can't afford to live on social worker wages ​ so she'll stay in policy. Also, Outside Magazine has contributor guidelines....

​In high school I spent two weeks of a four week break working at a battery hen farm picking eggs off the conveyor belt and packing them into cartons. I worked with this awesome Filipino lady who also worked at the crocodile farm next door, skinning them for life as a handbag or shoes.

​After the army I spent a year working as an admin assistant at an accounting firm, and a couple of nights a week waitressing at a nearby hotel. Then I got a gig as an ambulance dispatcher in a small country town, also moonlighting as a waitress a couple of nights a week.

I've basically just done admin / call centre work, nothing very exciting.

Comment

Research assistant in the computer science field.
        Freelance consultant.
        Software engineer.

Comment

Cleaner.
          Tradesmans assistant.
          Supermarket checkout operator and then supermarket department casual manager.
          Accident investigator (best work experience ever)
          Wastewater engineer
          Mining research engineer (looking at what caused mining disasters)
          Public servant type engineer and researcher
          Consultant.

Oh and I don't consider working at our farm a job, not not on the list.

Comment

Originally posted by t3ngu View Post

Oh and I don't consider working at our farm a job, not not on the list.

You mean I can't list equine/canine/feline sanitation Engineer?

Comment

Originally posted by riderboy View Post

You mean I can't list equine/canine/feline sanitation Engineer?
              Hahaha no.

Otherwise i would be backhoe operator, dozer operator, farm hand, horse whisperer etc.

Comment

Working...
              X