TheMess members AWOL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheMess members AWOL

Well, themess.net is not exactly a new site after almost three years, but we have lost some people in the meantime.

OrangeWolf? http://themess.net/member/725-orangewolf
    Chomiq? http://themess.net/member/1262-chomiq
    @PeterRGJ? http://themess.net/member/24-peterrjg/about

Only to name a couple.

For those of you who can get a hold on them and make they return, could you?

Can you also think of others I forgot?

"Some" should be changed to "Most".

Comment

Ugh.... I wonder about murus, wotsnext, gaijinsmurai, toki..... bj.....

Sigh.... makes me a bit sad, but also makes me realize how things do change over time.....

Comment

Originally posted by Kap View Post
        "Some" should be changed to "Most".
        This is quite the case.

Some never made the jump over here. Some just gave up and disappeared. Many of them still exist on FB. Some have died. RIP to them.

Comment

Lazy Lob's in rehab.

Comment

Wolfie is either travelling or finally came to the conclusion that it isn't worth to spend any time here anymore. The latter maybe also the reason why you don't see Chomiq around.

Dave76 also doesn't posts here anymore but that's presumably related to him being more interested in the picture side of things. I know he's active elsewhere.

Not sure what happend to the other 76er. He just seems to have disappeared completly from any forum but his company still seems to be running. So he presumably is still alive.

Comment

Originally posted by ATSzmrots View Post
              Lazy Lob's in rehab.
              you are never seen in the same room

I do miss the pictures - but once I get sorted at home later in the year I will see if I can find some tank ones

Comment

Originally posted by Euroamerican View Post
                Ugh.... I wonder about murus, wotsnext, gaijinsmurai, toki..... bj.....

Sigh.... makes me a bit sad, but also makes me realize how things do change over time.....
                gaijinsamurai has popped up recently on the AK Forums, he is doing well. I do miss Shermbodious, Lazy Lob, and Coattail rider. Most of them just can't stand the Eurostupidity frankly.

Comment

I remember a time when we used to be a primarily military based forum. Pro war on terrorism, pro USA and her allies. Many active and retired military members. People who had BTDT. Used to laugh about BDPs. Cause that’s funny.

Now we talk about politics and Trump all day.

Maybe this forum should be renamed ForiegnersDontLikeTrump.net

Cause that’s what we’ve become

Comment

Well Pietro is online right now...he lurks a lot. Orangewolf posted last month...the other dude hasn't posted since March of last year.

Comment

Originally posted by breki View Post
                      I remember a time when we used to be a primarily military based forum. Pro war on terrorism, pro USA and her allies. Many active and retired military members. People who had BTDT. Used to laugh about BDPs. Cause that’s funny.

So true. He defeats ISIS. I HATE TRUMP. He cures cancer . I HATE TRUMP. I vote for the rename.

Comment

Originally posted by riderboy View Post

So true. He defeats ISIS. I HATE TRUMP. He cures cancer . I HATE TRUMP. I vote for the rename.
                        Hmmmm. Interesting post brother Riderboy.

Makes me think of two new possible threads to create;

1. Should the forum change its name to more clearly reflect reality. Obviously a poll thread.

2. Did Trump defeat ISIS? Or was it inevitable? At any rate, it wouldn’t have been my leader to have done it as he withdrew our bombers because “we can’t just whip out our CF-18s to show everyone how big they are.” Obviously a poll thread too

I will dwell on my choices while I drink my Kentucky bourbon and thank God I live somewhere gasoline is affordable and fresh water is abundant

Comment

Maybe we can also change it in
                          "foreigners should STFU"
                          "Hate Hillary"
                          "Piss on the left"
                          "Heil USA"

That behaviour has made a lot of people leave
                          We have lost almost all russians, most balkanic members, the few ME/NE members, the few south american members and a bunch of asia members we had because also of the stronkism of a few CONUSers
                          Sometimes to get an answer about the why, look in the mirror

PS it was already suggested several times but, yes, maybe we should focus on the military section and push it ahead of the others

Comment

Biggest problem is we don't have a war to discuss - Syria is in end phase - not much else is happening

Don't really want another war somewhere but it certainly ups the traffic in here

Other than that its discuss the pro's and cons of Trump and other mundane things

Comment

Originally posted by Mordoror View Post

Sometimes to get an answer about the why, look in the mirror
                              And don’t forget that when you point a finger, three point back at you

Comment

Working...
                              X