What job can i get afer army?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Douglas View Post
    Hi! I am now a soldier and I don't have college degree. I don't want to leave army right now but i want to plan what to do in the future. So, do you have any advice what job can I get without a degree?
    Highway exit ramp squeegee man is a lucrative career

Comment

Originally posted by Linedoggie View Post
      Highway exit ramp squeegee man is a lucrative career
      This industry seems to be dying off round here and replaced by simple highway exit ramp greeters. He might need to explore other options.

Comment

You still can still go to college in the military. Talk to a recruiter to see what jobs are available, You can ask for a aptitude test to see what you might be good at. There are jobs that transfer over to civie life and some do not. Ask some of the more older soldier on their thoughts. IIRC one can stay in for quite a long time before retiring. Also take classes, Not sure what they are called now, MCI classes? Free and adds to developing a career in the military and helping you after.

Comment

You could always become an actor or a weather man.

Or a fashion photographer. You will need a scarf for that and start listening to avant-garde music.

Comment

You could sell blood diamond pants.

Security, police, advisor, schoolteacher, f*ck. Whatever you want, dude. You did well on committing to being a solder, do what you want and enjoy. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
            X