Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tide pod challenge: Teenagers are risking death to film themselves eating detergent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tide pod challenge: Teenagers are risking death to film themselves eating detergent

Called the “Tide Pod Challenge,” the new viral trend sees teens filming themselves while they attempt to eat Tide laundry detergent pods, before challenging others to do the same - and the videos are horrifying and dangerous.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.in...736.html%3famp

One way, I guess, to clean the gene pool.

Comment

You cant fix stupid but you can watch it froth at the mouth!

Comment

Originally posted by Hollis View Post
        One way, I guess, to clean the gene pool.
        Amen to that, if they are legally adult then carry on I guess.

Comment

Natural selection is alive and kicking.

It even got upgraded with progress! Humans are doing the job themselves.

Comment

And now for tide pod cosplay.

Comment

oh good, now the advertising on this page had gone to Tide detergent. how clever. has anyone died from this yet (intentionally eating those damn things?

Comment

Originally posted by commanding View Post
                oh good, now the advertising on this page had gone to Tide detergent. how clever. has anyone died from this yet (intentionally eating those damn things?
                Reminds me of the good ol days of Confederate Flag threads and google ads offering me discount Confederate Flags for $6.99.

edit: my tailored ad is now showing Nubian Heritage Coconut & Papaya body cream. Must've been the Oprah thread.
                Last edited by Devil Child; 13-01-2018, 01:39 PM.

Comment

If they are that stupid they deserve whatever happens to them.

My ads are about graphic design.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilgor View Post

And now for tide pod cosplay.

8/10 would tide pod

Comment

Might think people ask themselves: Why eat chemicals?
                      But then you know British food and it's not so weirdy anymore.

Comment

British """"""""food"""""""".

Comment

British breakfast gave me severe food poisoning for like a week.

Comment

Morons and social medias, how to witness "T3h Stoopid" doing their thang, yeeeeaaah...

The best "British Food" I had when I visited London was a soggy fish'n'chips... Enough water for the fish to still be swimming.

And the thing I enjoyed... Was Nando's. Fucking tasty chicken !!

Comment

When I went to England I stuck to various pies in pubs, it was good. Seriously, everyone knows thar fish&chips is the gutter sweep of the British cousine and yet people go and eat it.

As for this challenge at least the idiots are doing it to themselves, instead to others as it was with boiling water challenge.

Comment

Working...
                              X