No announcement yet.

Bitcoin the tulip or lord of money.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most of them are crap. Between FlappyCoin, TittiesCoin, TrumpCoin, TheresaMayCoin, PuttinCoin ....Some of them are interesting though like SIACoin and FileCoin, Ripple ...

Comment

I believe it will come down to who is backing it and why. Though Ethereum is still unusable. Can't use fluctuating value. It is actually the opposite of what a crypto currency needs to be to be used in trade for goods and services.
      Current currency changes between one another are enough of a headache. If it can speed up transfer and lower cost then it would have a use.

So on the other hand its just a new form of gold for geeks. If there is risk or inflation in the system it would be useful.

Seems to be a surplus of, who knows how to create them now.

Comment

I think we can call this, what happens atm, atleast a little crash.

And this is a good thing, i hope it crashes more to move the shitcoins out of existence so eventually this lost wealth will concentrate on proper projects

Comment

Bitcoin was absolutely smashed yesterday, reaching below 10,000.

Why not precious metals guys... 5000 year history.

Comment

Today crypto currencies bounced back. Some guys on reddit posted that for the past 4 years each time crypto currencies reached their lowest point was mid-january.

Comment

Working...
            X