• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jetsetter
    started a topic War Thunder - Free combat MMO game

War Thunder - Free combat MMO game

You guys know the drill......

Been having fun with the Canberra in Suez Crisis colors.

• Ivan le Fou
    replied
    Originally posted by Nemowork View Post
    And can i add.

Jagpanzer 4 is an evil little murderer.

There ought to be laws against that sort of thing but since i'm driving one and anyone else is turning a nice shade of flambe red i'll make the most of it!
    Ah yes, the IV/70 is an awesome tank hunter.

Leave a comment:

• Nemowork
    replied
    And can i add.

Jagpanzer 4 is an evil little murderer.

There ought to be laws against that sort of thing but since i'm driving one and anyone else is turning a nice shade of flambe red i'll make the most of it!

Leave a comment:

• Nemowork
    replied
    Originally posted by Kilgor View Post

M18 spam isn't that bad now thanks to the hull break mechanic.

Unfortunately there are players who still love SPAAG. The Ostwind chews up tanks like the M18 if they are in the wrong place at the wrong time.

The pen values on paper are similar to the 20mm with AP but in real game it hit harder.
    I'm not that keen on playing with the Osty, Wirblewind is a killer if you handle it right and your only going to pay 1500 SL if you lose one. Repair on an Osty is around 7500 SL so you have to be really confident your going to be in the rear lines chewing up aircraft or in urban clutter where you can ambush tanks from the side otherwise your just throwing money away.

Its the same problem with the Comet which is a brilliant vehicle but the chances are if you play one its going to be up-tiered against T44 and M26 in which case your going to be one shot and throwing 3.500 SL away before you even get out of spawn.

Leave a comment:

• Kilgor
    replied
    Attention scrublords,

BR changes (especially for 9.0).

The ability to play 7.7s without being slaughtered by the current 8.7 death dealing wonder machines.
    http://bit.ly/ManyMilesAway1 Download the Free Eagles app and get your Free GOLD EAGLES right now! Use my code: ntk8y Today we are going to take a look at th...

Leave a comment:

• LAworkerbee
    replied
    Unfortunately there are players who still love SPAAG. The Ostwind chews up tanks like the M18 if they are in the wrong place at the wrong time.
    SPAAG's are to be feared in an M-18

But I've had a few moments in a Chieftain being chewed apart by 37mm that have made me rage. Serves me right for killing Leo's in my ZSU-57

Leave a comment:

• Mordoror
    replied

The pen values on paper are similar to the 20mm with AP but in real game it hit harder.
    And let not talk about the wilberwind. It goes through frontal t34 armor like hot knife through butter...
    Plus the rof blinds me each time....

Leave a comment:

• Kilgor
    replied
    Originally posted by LAworkerbee View Post
    Mobility is teh best armor

Leave a comment:

• LAworkerbee
    replied
    Mobility is teh best armor

Leave a comment:

• Ivan le Fou
    replied
    M18 are very nimble.

Leave a comment:

• LAworkerbee
    replied
    War thunder is getting a French tree. Planes at first of course. Should be a nice mix of domestic and allied gear.
    Would be nice to get some Char 1b action going on - French tanks should do well in tiers 1 - Other than that I guess they would use re-purposed American tanks until tier 4 where AMX could be introduced.

Originally posted by Mordoror View Post

Fuck M18 pandemic spam ................
    Felt like a God in my Tiger I last night. I swept all before me. And then over a ridge came two M-18's, one to my left another to right, at best I could kill one, but in the end, couldn't move my turret fast enough to kill the M-18 on the left before he closed.

mein gott

Both M-18's maneuvered to my flanks and fired almost simultaneously. I'm pretty sure my body blew out through the TC hatch.

Leave a comment:

• Hildemel
    replied
    I enjoy seeing more variation. I'd still love to see a mixed tech tree for all those smaller nations with their own domestic designs. Like the Dutch and Swedish stuff for example, like for jets they could add the Tunnan.

Leave a comment:

• Kilgor
    replied
    War thunder is getting a French tree. Planes at first of course. Should be a nice mix of domestic and allied gear.

Leave a comment:

• Kilgor
    replied
    It's not as bad as the IS6 spam.

The hellcat when played properly is a monster... After the 76mm got a needed buff.

Leave a comment:

• Mordoror
    replied
    Originally posted by LAworkerbee View Post

Love those vehicles. The M-10 has a crappy power to weight ratio so it handles like a pig, but the main gun and fast reload time make up for it.

The M-18 is still the greatest vehicle in game.
    Fuck M18 pandemic spam ................

Leave a comment:

Working...
X