No announcement yet.

Screenshots of games you play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't have all the DLCs so my game doesn't have them. Yet.

Comment

• I thought I saw one listed in your planets section.

Comment

• Unfortunately not.
        But I just took a nice big chunk out of the Peoples Republic of Haven, so that was fun.
        Took their homeworld too.

Apparently they did not learn their lesson and have gone and claimed some of my systems which are nowhere near the border.

Comment

• Originally posted by Corrupt View Post
          Nostaaaaaaaaaaaalgiaaaaaaaaa

I've good memories about the original game and therefore looked this up but for that price...no thanks.

Comment

• So i have played the Battlefield 5 Beta...
            And the game has one problem...

It is not fun.
            It does not feel anything like my favourite Battlefield 2
            Everything feels arbitrarily like skill does not matter much.
            Without a hardcore mode, people are bullet sponges.
            The effects are overdone and there is always something flashing that distracts me, like points, useless info etc

On the plus side, it is pretty even on low.

Comment

• Fun is a DLC that you can get later.

Comment

• Originally posted by N-rg View Post
                Yeah, this looks great

I see Max Payne "bullet time", circa 2001.

Comment

• Originally posted by Corrupt View Post
                  Nostaaaaaaaaaaaalgiaaaaaaaaa

Is it worth $35? I played to original like two decades ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by beNder View Post

I'd say it is, just about. I picked it up 10% off in their early sales offer. It's broadly the same game but they've added a bit of depth to things like staff training. I'm really enjoying it but I loved the original

Comment

• Originally posted by beNder View Post

I bought it. I think 25$ would have been a fair price for it, but as a fan of Theme Hospital I don't regret paying 35 to get it ASAP.
                      It plays like the original in all the good ways, but also doesn't do much new or different.

Comment

• If you guys wanna try a bit different (more complex with realistic deseases) approach at the hospital simulation, check out Project Hospital. Its coming out on 30th October.

Comment

• Originally posted by ak16 View Post

Everything looks great. My only concerns are in regards to RPG mechanics (i.e. I wish for less scripted narrative of type commonly seen in Witcher 3, which is my only gripe with the game, and more player choice and replayability), and the current implementation of combat mechanics (it is too arcade, weapons are unrealistic, and enemies are "bullet-spongy"......but then again, I am an ARMA 3 fanboi).

Have you played actual RPG? CP is somewhere in the middle bewen low sci fi and high scif even in 2020 version. Basicaly Deus EX but without bias towards cybernetics, nanotech etc. Even in 2020 subdermal armor or having reinforced bones or skin with a synthetic fibers throu nanotech was reasonably affordable. A Solo(mercenary) could at a reasonable price be able to shrug anything smaller than shotgun shell, riffle round.

Comment

• Ready for some freedom, commies?
                            This loud-ass camo for the Cleveland is the reward for completing the American Cruisers collectible collection in WOWS. And yes, the bridge is an eagle.

Comment

• Originally posted by RSone View Post

Ready for some freedom, commies?
                              This loud-ass camo for the Cleveland is the reward for completing the American Cruisers collectible collection in WOWS. And yes, the bridge is an eagle.
                              Ugh my eyes bleed more from this than Battlefield's women soldiers with robot arms and samurai cricket bats.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xaito View Post

Ugh my eyes bleed more from this than Battlefield's women soldiers with robot arms and samurai cricket bats.
                                It's mostly a joke camo; I very rarely see people using the special events or reward camos in game, even though they have comparable bonuses to 'regular' premium ones. The permanent camos are generally pretty authentic:

Cleveland in in-game 'Type 18' camouflage. I'm not sure if she sported a scheme exactly like this at any point, but in general it sticks pretty close to the layouts the USN used for the class. Atlanta's camo looks pretty much exactly like the Measure 33-22D scheme as well.
                                Last edited by RSone; 18-09-2018, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X