Strolling

Boom Headsho... i mean milan vs btr part deux

Burning bulldog number two

Stop checking his pockets

Enter bulldog numero three

Comment

• The first rule of Fight Club is:

Comment

• That Elf is such a dick. Hated that bastard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jurpula View Post
          The first rule of Fight Club is:
          I assume you're on a quest to find the ingredients for a Dry Martini.

Comment

• Reinstalled the Homeworld Collection and Deserts of Kharak for another spin. Still so good, and IMO unfortunate nothing has really been done with the universe after DoK:

Comment

• Originally posted by RSone View Post
              Reinstalled the Homeworld Collection and Deserts of Kharak for another spin. Still so good, and IMO unfortunate nothing has really been done with the universe after DoK:
              DoK was a real emotional rollercoaster.

Especially the end.

Comment

• Watching Battletech gameplay triggered a distant memory of Incubaton.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivan le Fou View Post

DoK was a real emotional rollercoaster.

Especially the end.
                  A pretty well crafted story for a game that was ostensibly produced on a limited budget. I really hope BBI gets another crack at a Homeworld game at some point, but apparently DoK didn't go, sales-wise. I would imagine it's now at maybe a couple hundred thousand copies sold (it did around 50K in the first week or so), optimistically, but whether that's enough to greenlight future games in the series, I don't know. Apparently BBI was at one point working on a new game, but there's not really been any info on their work since they did that mars base thing with NASA.

Comment

A pretty well crafted story for a game that was ostensibly produced on a limited budget. I really hope BBI gets another crack at a Homeworld game at some point, but apparently DoK didn't do bonkers, sales-wise. I would imagine it's now maybe several hundred thousand copies sold, optimistically, but whether that's enough to greenlight future games in the series, I don't know. Apparently BBI was at one point working on a new game, but there's not really been any info on their work since they did that mars base thing with NASA.
                    Well, Homeworld and DoK (which, in my opinion, looked a bit like Ground Control) is a very niche game and were mostly aimed at the fans.

But yeah, there were a few videos on a Mars related project.

Comment

• A couple of us did start writing up a dice and paper rpg based around homeworld, but we had to give up due to other commitments. Jobs wives health and kids...

Comment

• A3 Pacific

Comment

• Fuck France, a collective decision by Europe. *laughs in perfidious Albion*

Last edited by Corrupt; 19-08-2018, 03:44 AM.

Comment

• Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak:

Playing it again, i'm reminded how good the cutscenes in this game are at setting the mood, especially for an RTS.

Comment

• ESO, I hae enjoyed playing this game though just recently something changed. After the summerset DLC was introduced I could no longer play my game. It claims that my pc is no longer up to date to play the game, which I hawe done before completely without any problems. Also the Beta of the summerset DLC. Anyone else come up with this error too?

The error message I receiwed = "Your DirectX version is unsupported. Get Help:
                              https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/32155" = ewen though my DirectX is up to date. Strange.

Comment

Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak:

Playing it again, i'm reminded how good the cutscenes in this game are at setting the mood, especially for an RTS.

Comment

Working...
                                X